ZODDOII

BERSERK
200431420493251828.jpg

200431420472864907.jpg

;)

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Converge said:
As far as I am concerned you can but you're asking the wrong person here.

What did you pay for it?

It sells on Yahoo Japan for anywhere from 250-300.00 The Godhand Limited set sold for 300.00 ( with the extra statue of Griffith in bandages) I see that you have the limited set according to the silver sticker above the serial number. Congrats as that set is really hard to find now. :D

SexyCharlotte

Walter said:
I... want... it. Now accepting donations.

LOL where do we make the contributions?;)

Sadly now the only way to get these wonderful sets and Berserk statues in general since TOYCOM has decided to stop releasing Berserk statues in the US ( not profitable for them apparently, and Explosiontoys' owners were the ones who courteously let me know that the reason why they removed all their statues from their site was because of that reason) . Now, people have to go through Yahoo Japan, the shopping service M World, or seek out statues on ebay. I've managed to sell a good deal on ebay because the statues are in high demand here and hard to find.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Is there any way for non-japanese speaking people to use Yahoo! Japan or do you have to understand Japanese to use it? (Just want to know for future reference, not planning on buying anything right away.)

SexyCharlotte

nir085 said:
Is there any way for non-japanese speaking people to use Yahoo! Japan or do you have to understand Japanese to use it? (Just want to know for future reference, not planning on buying anything right away.)

Go to the shopper service at

m-world-service@sales.ffn.ne.jp

That's his e mail address. His name is Masato in case you need anything from yahoo Japan. Most sellers on there do not sell internationally so using the service is the best way you can go to obtain items.

Legend

Unaffected by fate in a world governed by it...
Damn dude that is quite sexy...
I looked it up and its like 150$ for that lot. Its real nice though if i had that kind of money to spend and saw that it would def be mine :D

Top Bottom