Episode 237

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
It is not so much important if Guts and Skully will have a chat like what the presence of Skully will portend. Generally when Skully shows up something major soon or later happens. Maybe not this issue, maybe not the following but soon we should have some clue about what that is..

S

sin__lust

the title looks like a signal which tells us the spiritual world and the physical world will become one completely in " the city of hawk",i wonder what will the world look like,maybe the we can see Slan's human form by that time~~ ;D

Guts"indeed,with all this moonlight..........it's really hard to get to sleep anymore"~~

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Damn, preview time again already? With getting the YA a whole week late here, I'm totally out of whack. Thanks for the translation, Graywords.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
TheSkyTraveller said:
Damn, preview time again already? With getting the YA a whole week late here, I'm totally out of whack. Thanks for the translation, Graywords.

At long last we can also start to speculate even more about Void and the other Godhand as well if Skullknight tells his epic tale. I imagine it's going to be along the lines of the Epic of Gilgamesh or something :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
At long last we can also start to speculate even more about Void and the other Godhand as well if Skullknight tells his epic tale. I imagine it's going to be along the lines of the Epic of Gilgamesh or something :)

Skully: "Yeah, I've got a boat."

-Griffith

Could it be that the talisman's spell effect is a moltipilcation of the moonlight around the branded in a way that shadow can't reach them?
Maybe moonlight tonight is so heavy that gets created the most flashy disco effects around them.
My other bet is that Farnsese messed up with spells or something.
Anyway something like either Farnese spellings or talismans must have a conection with moonlight.
Can't find an alternative gUyS.!.!.!!! :p

iggy

Oh no! Not hagued again !
Griffith said:
(this chapter summary)
At last, Olivier made a huge mistake.
With this summary, which is completely accurate and plausible, we finally have the proof that him and Griffith are the same person.
But then, which one is the nice caring personality and which one is the crazy serial killer who kills random old ladies and eat their cute little dog personality?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
iggy said:
With this summary, which is completely accurate and plausible, we finally have the proof that him and Griffith are the same person.
But then, which one is the nice caring personality and which one is the crazy serial killer who kills random old ladies and eat their cute little dog personality?
What the crack? ???

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
iggy said:

I guess someone doesn't know the theory about Hague's true identity...

Griffith

xechnao said:
Anyway something like either Farnese spellings or talismans must have a conection with moonlight.
Can't find an alternative gUyS.!.!.!!! :p

Almost anything else?

-Griffith

iggy said:
wtf are you saying ?!?!

Griffith

Jesus guys, he was just making a silly, supposed to be throw away, joke. He was referring to my "summary" of the chapter earlier in the thread and saying that it was so true that it proves Olivier and I are the same person. He was in fact paying Olivier a compliment of sorts. Yeah, it wasn't very clear, but I just appreciate that he didn't annoyingly quote my entire post, pictures and all. Can we talk about Berserk now?

-Griffith

S

sin__lust

~~i wonder how long it's gonna to take for guts to recover,or his condition is going to stay till the end~~poor guy,he only had sex once(well, i mean human sex) ;D~~

~~glad to see his relationship with Mr foxy is getting better~~

actually,i'd like the quiet stays for cup of episodes

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Griffith said:
Zoddo: "R U PLANNG 2 WOK DOWN TEH SME PATH AS HIM BLAK SWORDSMAN??!!!!??! OMG TEH PATH OF H3L?111!1!?!???! OMG WTF LOL"[/center]

Well, you sure are not the Hague, but Skull-lord must have caught you...

Suavo-kun

<33333
sin__lust said:
~~i wonder how long it's gonna to take for guts to recover,or his condition is going to stay till the end~~poor guy,he only had sex once(well, i mean human sex) ;D~~

~~glad to see his relationship with Mr foxy is getting better~~

actually,i'd like the quiet stays for cup of episodes

He had at least sex twice... Remember when Gambino sold him?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Im still kinda trying to figure out Guts's new armor... ::). In any case...what will Griffith do to Charlotte???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom