Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
If anyone has streamload I'm uploading it now, a friend from my boards really hooked me up ;D ... just leave your account here and I'll send it to you! (really great quality for not being a dvd rip, widescreen, eng. subs)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Yay!

Account name: Jochiem

And... *ponders* might this be a way to distribute scans? *hopes madly*

I'd gladly 'donate' a few dollas per month to walther for YA and gast to go get it...

Fishbomb

Thank you, thank you!! If you ever need something, just ask... I might have it *smiles*

*frowns* And a warning... stay away from the Vandread HK discs. AWFUL subtitles!!! Just horrible!!! Couldn't understand them, they didn't even have the same name for the characters between the episodes! They called Dita staff-D in the first episode, then effa or something like that in the second one... and the subtitles just did not make sense... >:(

icefall

*frowns* And a warning... stay away from the Vandread HK discs. AWFUL  subtitles!!! Just horrible!!! Couldn't understand them,  they didn't even have the same name for the characters between the episodes! They called Dita staff-D in the first episode, then effa or something like that in the second one... and the subtitles just did not make sense...  >:(

Want the elite fansubs divx files? they were all great quality and subbed perfect ^_^

i thought streamload bumped the freeloaders down to 20 megs...

someone could always split it up into seperate files (.rar, .r01, etc...) and upload it, that way the "freeloaders" can still get it. (im a freeloader by the way too, i wouldnt mind seein this movie either...)

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
Hello, it's me again. I'm interested in seeing the movie as well but I think I'll wait for it to actually come out over here in the States. It's got to. The series is here, so why not the movie?

So I suppose the answer for you CnC would be just what I said above: Wait for it to come out over here.

I've heard that its really new in Japan - like it came out in August or something, so it'll be awhile before it comes over here. :)

icefall

Streamload specifically checks for rar/ace/zip files... and they're banned  :-X

So your best bet would then be to grab morpheus and/or direct connect and download it if you find it!

Fishbomb

Want the elite fansubs divx files? they were all great quality and subbed perfect ^_^

Got them already, that's how I got hooked *smiles*

Just felt nice to have them on disc you know... to enjoy in the privacy of my couch.

Yeah, I'm one of those weird people who loves movies more than computers, and thus has a console dvd, and LD, and NTSC video and... *sobs* too much...

While my pc is... well, adequate, nothing more.

they let you d/l files much larger than just 20-50 megs, which would be just about everything...
sucks about the .rar's being banned... :'(

icefall

Yeah, I'm one of those weird people who loves movies more than computers, and thus has a console dvd, and LD, and NTSC video and... *sobs* too much...

Trust me I know what you mean... I'm a DVD freak and spent the last summer getting my entertainment system up to specs. It's amazing, and I don't want to think about all the money I spent  :eek:

so I gather you guys are paying for streamload... explain the benefits of that to me

Basically I get to d/l tims of files and the speeds are much better than through morpheus or direct connect. From streamload I get between 150-500k/second.

That and people have HUGE anime collections (I have over 450 gigs in my folder) so it's really easy to send eachother stuff!

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i found a really nice berserk video set to system of a down's spiders. want to host it, icefall? it's not my doing, but it's REAL good.

yes!!
host it icefall!! me and griff(who has seemingly disappeared, unfortunately... :'() have been looking for that video for a long time! i heard its great!
please host it!!

yes!!
host it icefall!! me and griff(who has seemingly disappeared, unfortunately... :'() have been looking for that video for a long time! i heard its great!
please host it!!

I second that notion! Unless you convert it into a 3 meg wmv :-/

Fishbomb

so I gather you guys are paying for streamload... explain the benefits of that to me?

Well... for 5 bucks per month I can download 3000 megs, and for five more, double that amount.And so on... any file size, reliable and secure. Basically I get good speed resumable downloads (about 100, could probably do more, but my cable connection sucks big time) and I don't have to que, don't have to sit waiting on mirc, and it's damn easy finding anime to download. No work for me *grins* worth a little money. Right now I think I have 2339 anime files on my account... *grins* I have probably watched the first episode of most things, and are now requesting things I've never even heard of just to see if they are any good. Good for me who is picky and don't have time to wait in front of the pc. It damn near revolutionised my anime viewing, I have watched shitloads of things I never would have even tried...

And... it takes about 5 seconds to share a file, or a million files with someone, then you can download it whenever you want to.

I mean, recently I downloaded the whole Maze tv series... I just picked a name at random... *laughs* I loved it! And the intro song... just got to write down those lyrics...

*ponders*

Icefall... you wouldn't happen to have episode 24 up of Trigun? Subbed? I've been looking everywhere for them...

icefall

i found a really nice berserk video set to system of a down's spiders. want to host it, icefall? it's not my doing, but it's REAL good.

Is it a mov file? I remember I found the webpage for it a long time ago. I'll look and see if I can find it - if not I'll host it (at better than 3 meg quality ^_-;; ...)

Icefall... you wouldn't happen to have episode 24 up of Trigun? Subbed? I've been looking everywhere for them...

Sending it to you now! I own the dvd's but someone sent it to me a while... good thing I keep all the files around ^_^

It says it's a real file so sorry if the quality sucks... if you want an avi I'll ask around and see if I can find it!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Icefall... I'm now a Streamloader... please send me my bebop fix, if you plz

Account : Daolohua

oh... and if you got Trigun 25 fansubbed in a good quality, could I get that too?
I got the realplayer raw version, while I know whts goin' on (pretty much), quality is shitty... y'know how it is

icefall

You got it! :D

I haven't downloaded the triguns, so I'm not sure how they are - but it says subbed in the file name.

They should be there any minute.

Arker

shweeet
just thought i would make a suggestion. has anyone ever thought of making the rar files and then renaming their extentions to something else. still in order of course. so when your "service" saw the files it wouldn't seen anything that matched up with rar but once you downloaded them all just renamed them appropriatly. say the first *.rar file would be *.imx1 and then the *.r00 would be *.imx2 and so on? make sense?

Top Bottom