Berserk toys for you

red

I'm a llama!
Hey guys I am currently looking to sell some berserk action figures

I have:

Femto

skullknight

guts hawk soldier

guts black swordsman ( original version )

pm me with an offer if your interested

BAT

I'm a llama!
Hello. I'm new to the world of Berserk, having just watched the fantastic Anime a few months ago. I am very interested in the Femto figure you are selling. How does $20 + s/h sound?
Also, can you please point me to any good sites for buying Berserk action figures and for obtaining a checklist as to which action figures have already been made?
Thank you very much,
BAT

red said:
Hey guys I am currently looking to sell some berserk action figures

I have:

Femto

skullknight

guts hawk soldier

guts black swordsman ( original version )

pm me with an offer if your interested

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
BAT said:
Hello. I'm new to the world of Berserk, having just watched the fantastic Anime a few months ago. I am very interested in the Femto figure you are selling. How does $20 + s/h sound?
Also, can you please point me to any good sites for buying Berserk action figures and for obtaining a checklist as to which action figures have already been made?
Thank you very much,
BAT

Conan said go to ebay or do a general search on the net for Berserk action figures. However it's very hard to find certain ones, particularly the Zoddo action figure. I had to order my from a toy company in Malaysia called YZ toys, but they no longer have the toy in stock. Expect to pay 100 dollars for a Zoddo action figure and even more if it's the bloody version. These action figures don't always come cheaply.

conan

Until next time...
She's talking about the Zoddo MONSTER figure (w/ and w/o wings). The Zoddo human (non-bloody) is around $25.oo US and EASY to find!!

Jess

Top Bottom