Berserk, season 2. I hope this is just a rumor....

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Re: Berserk, season 2. I hope this is just a rumor

That's why they left out some stuff, but which can be easily added later(I'm speaking here about SK and Puck).
r these things just "details" for u? :eek:
...whatever u say, there is a huge difference between anime and manga...
Feel free to disagree.
u don t have to tell me!
For me, the Anime series was very good. For you not, but everybody is entiteld to their own opinion, so it doesn't matter in the end.
didn t i already say that...uhm...forget it! :p

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!

2nd Season?! I say thrash that Idea!!!

I know what I am about to say has already been thought of by the Legions of Berserk Fans but I still felt like throwing out in open anyway because I can't get enough of the Manga series!!!

Instead of a 2nd Season, I DREAM that after Miura finishes the Series that he takes up an OAV Project and do Berserk based on the Manga entirely on an Anime Medium!!!

PETITION ANYONE?...or has this idea been though of as well?!

What more could any Berserk fan want than to have the creator make all his fans Scream for More!!!
I know...I know it will not happen because of the violence and explicit nature the Manga has in comparison to the already released anime. And, experts on this board know it's probably out of the question because Miura does strictly Manga right? Oh well, but if Miura can assist in creating the Berserk Dreamcast game...I don't why he shouldn't do a Berserk Anime entirely directed by him.

Like the Berserk manga, there are OAV that has similar elements like Gore, Sex, and Violence. Take for example Urotsukidoji!!! That anime is very explicit and instead of it getting banned it was embraced by many of the Anime community.

In, conclusion this DREAM of mine is ultimately at the hands of Miura. I'm sure he has his reasons on why he would not want to do an OAV. He has worked relentlessly on the Manga and it shows in the end product therefore I can't complain myself.

But, hey wouldn't that be something if he shocks us all and announces he will consider that after the story is done! Again, I am DREAMING here...but still I can't stop thinking about the possibilities!

D

Drachenfels

2nd Season?! I say bla bla bla bla!

bla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla blablablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

blablabla!

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

bla bla blablabla blabla

bla bla blablabla blabla

bla bla blablabla blabla

bla bla blablabla blabla

bla bla blablabla blabla!

bla!

Agreed.

Instead of a 2nd Season, I DREAM that after Miura finishes the Series that he takes up an OAV Project and do Berserk based on the Manga entirely on an Anime Medium!!!
PETITION ANYONE?...or has this idea been though of as well?!
Maybe you should wait for him to finish the series in the first place, don't you think? ^^;
I know...I know it will not happen because of the violence and explicit nature the Manga has in comparison to the already released anime.
'Wouldn't be a problem for an OVA series, in my opinion...
And, experts on this board know it's probably out of the question because Miura does strictly Manga right? Oh well, but if Miura can assist in creating the Berserk Dreamcast game...I don't why he shouldn't do a Berserk Anime entirely directed by him.
... Because he's not a director? ^^;
Miura wrote a plot and drew sketches for the Dreamcast game. It's not like it was something "new" for him.
But directing an animation series is a totally different matter...

bundy

BRAIN FREEZE!!!

Your right!!! I'll start yappin again when he finally completes the Manga.

I'm still happy with the Manga so I really can't complain as long as the story stays solid. ;D

So for now I'll be paitent.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

In my experience... I started being interested on Berserk after I saw the anime version....Although I have not read all of the Manga version, I will say that for a director who wanted to publish such story on public television trying not to overpass the main drama in the Manga or at least not screw it up. I will have to say "good job"....most of us can comment on what should and should not be taken out....but reality is that these people have a budget, laws and restrictions....geee I wonder why a lot of Mangas turned into motion pictures and animes are not that similar. remember, not everything is mented to be created for just the fans....Its all about the mula baby!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

:( :( :( :( :( :-[ :( :( :( :(
Do not worry my German friend (or wherever u are from) u have a shoulder to cry on..... he he he

maximus

:( :( :( :( :( :-[ :( :( :( :(
Do not worry my German friend (or wherever u are from)
i m from austria!...u know thats the little country southwards germany!
...come on u know where it is ,don t u!?^^
u have a shoulder to cry on..... he he he
good to know! ::)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

sorry man.....I just guesed from your language thats under your little screen there... and yes I do know where Austria is he he he he ;D

maximus

sorry man.....I just guesed from your language thats under your little screen there... and yes I do know where Austria is he he he he ;D
so u guessed right and i am glad that there is someone outthere who knows where austria is!
yet i feel like that we re right now talkin just shitty nonsense...^^
so let s somehow get back to any topic! 8)

c ya

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?

Austria? Isn't that near east-anglia? 8)

Personally, I DON'T want a second series. Why?

BECAUSE IT MEANS I'D HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM ALL AGAIN!

maximus

Austria? Isn't that near east-anglia? 8)
...ok i give up! :D
Personally, I DON'T want a second series. Why?

BECAUSE IT MEANS I'D HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM ALL AGAIN!
congratulations:u just won the award for the worst reason or argument of why there shouldn t be a 2nd series!^^
OSCAR.jpg

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I was thinking.... which would the reason have been of the it Measured Blasters, to publish a note well in the box of American DVD of Berserk, speaking that to 2nd seríe of TV was already in production phase? Was it alone to sell faster DVS (what for sign will still buy mine) or only to kill the emotion fans? Without a doubt it was the first alternative. Only that still wanted to understand why a company as that would publish such big lie? What everybody wait a 2nd series is true, only that we are already here full of rumors, will rumors alí, be that now would give to be serious? Up to now, there was not any production confirmation and the Media Blasters it comes with more that? stop laughing of us fans, we deserved respect. Is it after all, does anybody still believe in the Media Blasters? :-/ :-/

Kuroi-san

are you serious??

It was a joke! Jesus, Mary and Joseph...

*receives the award*

I.. I want to thank m-mah momma, a-and mah dada, a-and mah older sistur... a-and my aunt, a-and my cousin.. and m-my other cousin...

maximus

*receives the award*

I.. I want to thank m-mah momma, a-and mah dada, a-and mah older sistur... a-and my aunt, a-and my cousin.. and m-my other cousin...
hehe...*rofl*
what a speech!^^

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

*receives the award*

you forgot to mention god, who made this all possible... ;)

Kuroi-san

Hell no! I'm a Buddhist through and through. The Buddha all the way!

A-and I want to thank mah h-hippie uncle, a-and I want to thank mah g-grandpappy, a-and m-ost of all I-I want t-to thank th-the Buddha, w-without whom t-this would n-not be uh, p-possible.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

hey man your suposse to write all that stuff in a paper man!!!...whats up with u!!! ;) :D ;D

Top Bottom