Custom Titles

I see some people have custom titles below their usernames so I went to make one for myself in the edit profile area. I'm stumped. How come I can't make a custom title? There's no bar to type anything in for it. I've seen people with fewer posts than me with custom titles so it can't be because of the post count. Any help here would be most appreciated.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well for mine i just linked a picture i made in photoshop. You cant really make it on the website. Try making yours in the oekaki and linking it to that picture if you dont know how to make a website to post your pics on it.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I don't think he means sigs/avatars, just the custom titles that elite members of this board have. For example, Griffith has "White Hawk", which is his second custom title. I've seen other people with this second custom title too but all of them seem to have enormous post counts, so you probably need that before you can make another custom title.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Hmm, your right and wrong about that nir. Those titles are givin personally from the mods. It has nothing to do with post count, although most of the sk celebs have them, heh. For example, xechnao was renamed the board troll boy when he was still at this 400's.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm fairly certain administrators are the ones who bestow custom titles, I don't members can put them there on their own.

I got my first one ("Shadow World Expert") after a drawn out argument over the subject (it was mainly a ploy to attract more arguments to me and keep them away from others I suspect. ^^;;) Then it became "Skull Babe Supreme" during Skull Lord's takeover, and finally evolved to what I have now. I did not make any of these titles myself and in fact couldn't change them (still can't). I had to request the elimination of Skull Lord's handiwork. :-X

I think it's a matter of being on the administrator's good side (of course, there are also instances like Xechnao's title.)

Lauralana

That's Hot
Guil-BANNED! said:
Want to share mine? ::)
Guil

Haha :-* Thanks for the offer babe. But ur title is soo unique and special....i think only u should hang on to that one ;D.

Oh and Walter, the paypal thing would be a great way to make some money for the site...good thinking. 8)

but i like the fact that admins are the ones who bestow custom titles. i think it's cute. Besides, i don't think u want every 12 yr old kid that comes here giving himself some stupid dbz reference as a custom title... ::)

Lauralana said:
i don't think u want every 12 yr old kid that comes here giving himself some stupid dbz reference as a custom title... ::)

That's so true.

Anyways, I'm surprised this topic of mine caught so many peoples attention. Thought I was the only one who was in the dark about custom titles.

Top Bottom