Question to people who identify with griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Ya' know...its kinda funny seeing 2 people "debating" with the same Post pic....(Waqas & ElectroFunk)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Nomad said:
Ya' know...its kinda funny seeing 2 people "debating" with the same Post pic....(Waqas & ElectroFunk)

No its not, its actully confusing. It makes it look like that one person is posting 7 times in a row, when they are actully posting 3 times in a row. It makes me madder that I actully have to be.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DemonX said:
No its not, its actully confusing. It makes it look like that one person is posting 7 times in a row, when they are actully posting 3 times in a row. It makes me madder that I actully have to be.

Just a joke dude...just a joke ;D

nir085

Horse and Armor
I'm just intrigued by the fact that this thread has generated 3 pages while my Rakshas thread has generated 0 posts. A thread about a Godhand member's homosexuality too.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
nir085 said:
I'm just intrigued by the fact that this thread has generated 3 pages while my Rakshas thread has generated 0 posts. A thread about a Godhand member's homosexuality too.

Are you questioning my specualation of the Godhand? HE SHALL BE BURNED AT THE STAKE!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
nir085 said:

jejejejejejeje "the little one cant take a hint" jejejejejejeje

ok dude...Ill post something in your thread...let me see...hmmmmm OOOOOO Its on "the speculation nation"... ok... no more bitching from this point foward ok??? 8)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Let’s put it this way.

Once open a time!
Billy had this friend right which was also his boss. Billy’s friend’s physical traits and style were sort of girlish, with the long hair the stylish clothing, etc (a bishonen).

Billy had his doubts you know whether his friend is gay, straight or bi because of the way he looks. But Billy couldn't judge his sexual preferences on appearances only. Billy’s friend is very ambitious and was sure going to make it since he was so good at winning and making money. But then one day Billy discovered a shocking secret! One night Billy’s friend slept with some old entrepreneur for lots of money.
When Billy found this out he said: "Oh shit I knew it he was gay!” Anyhow Billy kept on working for him (since there is nothing wrong with having a gay boss) and Billy thought to himself " Maybe he is a Bisexual or he really just did it for the money since he is going out with Joe Gates daughter" (but then again he is also doing this for the money and power). So then Billy decides to start his own business and decides to leave. Billy’s Boss and friend goes like: "Yo, but you signed a contract with me you can't leave yet!" But you show him that the contract has already ended since you already helped him so much and you leave and form your own enterprise. Now your Boss goes kind of cuckoo because you left (instead of getting sad or bid you farewell) and goes and shags Joe Gates daughter when she is still a minor which he didn’t plan to do this till later, but maybe his frustration for Billy leaving him led him to fuck someone who he couldn’t have just yet. Joe Gates then reports him to the authorities and Billy’s friend looses all his money and power. Later on he gets out of jail with your lawyers help. After that Billy’s friend brings a bunch of big bad friends of his they held you down and instead of going right away to kill you (which is their intention), Billy’s friend rapes your girlfriend in front of you, which used to be the secretary of Billy’s Boss, but Billy’s Boss never had sex with her before this and he could have had sex with her in the years they worked together.

So the moral of this story is: if it sounds gay, looks gay, acts gay and sleeps with men it must be gay.

So after reading this story do you think Billy’s friend was gay, bi or straight?

My opinion is that, straight he is not!

Dude what the fuck was that. You should have just used the names from the manga because all you did was put different people in those situations which were just slightly altered. You could have attempted to get the point across if you had just left the original characters in there. I say attempted because what it comes down to is how each individual person takes it. You think Griffith is anything but straight. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I think Griffith is straight. He's just doing what he had to do to move closer to making his dream a reality. Some people, if they want something so badly, are willing to do anything to get it. Do you want your dreams or goals to be realized? Does the next person who reads this post want theirs to be realized? I would think yes. But I'm sure that most of us here wouldn't go that extra mile that Griffith did ;D.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
dwarfkicker said:
Dude what the fuck was that. You should have just used the names from the manga because all you did was put different people in those situations which were just slightly altered. You could have attempted to get the point across if you had just left the original characters in there. I say attempted because what it comes down to is how each individual person takes it. You think Griffith is anything but straight. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I think Griffith is straight. He's just doing what he had to do to move closer to making his dream a reality. Some people, if they want something so badly, are willing to do anything to get it. Do you want your dreams or goals to be realized? Does the next person who reads this post want theirs to be realized? I would think yes. But I'm sure that most of here wouldn't go that extra mile that Griffith did ;D.

"U smell like poopoo and pipi"

E

ELEKTROFUNK

dwarfkicker said:
Dude what the fuck was that. You should have just used the names from the manga because all you did was put different people in those situations which were just slightly altered.

Trying to make people view it from a different perspective in a real word case scenario. Was it hard for you figuring out that Billy was Gatts?

dwarfkicker said:
You could have attempted to get the point across if you had just left the original characters in there.

Why can't Griffith be put in a real world scenario?
Is it that back in the dark ages (or in the berserk world) men could have sex with men and obsess over men and still be categorized as straight?

dwarfkicker said:
I think Griffith is straight. He's just doing what he had to do to move closer to making his dream a reality. Some people, if they want something so badly, are willing to do anything to get it. Do you want your dreams or goals to be realized? Does the next person who reads this post want theirs to be realized? I would think yes. But I'm sure that most of us here wouldn't go that extra mile that Griffith did ;D.

As I have said before, Griffith is a good example for the perfect Prince, described by Maquiavelo in his Book "The Prince”. Yet Griffith screwed up when he slept with charlotte for the first time.
So Gatts "dumping" him made him act stupid and clumsy.

Griffith didn’t go for the extra mile he took the extra mile and probably wanted some more extra miles if Gatts were to giveem to him. There is nothing wrong for Griffith to be a bisexual. Hell there are pedophiles, rapists and sex cultists on the berserk manga. I think Griffith being a bisexual would prove nothing out of the ordinary in the berserk universe. As I said before if he sounds gay, looks gay, acts gay and had sex with a man he most be gay.

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Griffith didn’t go for the extra mile he took the extra mile and probably wanted some more extra miles if Gatts were to giveem to him. There is nothing wrong for Griffith to be a bisexual. Hell there are pedophiles, rapists and sex cultists on the berserk manga. I think Griffith being a bisexual would prove nothing out of the ordinary in the berserk universe. As I said before if he sounds gay, looks gay, acts gay and had sex with a man he most be gay.

The fact is people don't understand about your emphasis. As you said this is fair and square in the Berserk universe. Fine, so why should people care to emphazise on that?
I am telling you because you came with questions like
"Do you identify yourselves with Griffith?

But do people who identify with griffith tend to have homosexual or bisexual tendencies?"

That was number 1. Number 2 is your other couple of questions which is

"Would you do anything to reach your Goal?

If so would you even Sex with a Rich Man?"

Now I am asking you: What the hell are you supposed to have from asking questions like this? It makes no sense. This is why your post sounds strange.
Anyway do as you wish. You can even make a poll about it if you want.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Makes more sense than yours.

xechnao said:
What the hell are you supposed to have from asking questions like this? It makes no sense. This is why your post sounds strange.

For example I would write the segment above from your last post this way:

What are you supposed to get from asking questions like this? It makes no sense. This is why this thread sounds so strange.

xechnao said:
Anyway do as you wish. You can even make a poll about it if you want.

Maybe I will ;)

P.S. My first language isn't English either. But I try to recheck my posts at least once, just so people who read them take me seriously. I would advice you to do the same.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Great thread. Everyone thank Nir for his consecutive train wrecks of posts, de-railing entire pages at a time. Too bad I threw away my Trash Can over a year ago. I'd make him King Krap.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Nevermind, I see what I did. And I apologize, the next time I think a thread is dumb I just won't post in it at all.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Walter said:
Great thread. Everyone thank Nir for his consecutive train wrecks of posts, de-railing entire pages at a time. Too bad I threw away my Trash Can over a year ago. I'd make him King Krap.
lol!!!

nir085 said:
...what did I do now?

I just disagreed with ELEKTROFUNK that Berserk has anything to do with homosexuality and ended it there.

Nir, he was being sarcastic because you replied in this thread the best way it could have be. Whatever other thing he could say about this thread couldn't worth it.
Which is since this thread is crap you are the best choice of moderator for trash or crap can. It was not an insult, just a compliment by his part.

P.S. You shouldn't edit your post this way: just say LOL!!!

E

ELEKTROFUNK

nir085 said:
Nevermind, I see what I did. And I apologize, the next time I think a thread is dumb I just won't post in it at all.

Good boy! *pets*
[me=ELEKTROFUNK]gives you some baconbits[/me]

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Huh. My odd idea became converted into a Bizarre idea. That was expected though. I could have suggested some psychological tests that use observation and history to determine sexual tendencies. But if you really want to know, these test are very likely to say griffith is straight and guts is gay. Oh, the worst part is that I am not joking, there is a widely used test that would suggest the above. What can i say, sometimes people make bullshit tests for the own reasons that never become disclosed and people use them.

Electrofunk you should do the poll. It may be interesting. Yet remember there are at least four categories for sexual desire: men, women, both, and none. (you can also have desires for other things but some would select those simply for laughs.)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
nir085 said:
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER!!!

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
xechnao said:
Pay attention Nomad cause staff like that and yours saying "I need a sandwich" in a thread like this could put you in trouble .

eeerrrr... Why would "I need a Sandwitch" be a problem???...
ok ok ok...Ill change it..I wont argue with ya'...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Locked because this thread annoys me.

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom