Episode 238

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
Wouldn't that page have been scanned then? And if not, with all this talk about a page missing I would think that it would have been scanned and added to the torrent file.This makes me think this whole lost page thing is just a joke. But I could be wrong.
You're wrong. If you've ever scanned YA before, you'd know it can be a little tedious and (suprise suprise), some pages can end up being un-scanned because of confusion in the rush to get them on the internet in record time.

"WHERES 239?!?!?!"
"I have it. On the way hom-"
"WHERES 239?!"

Griffith said:
No, he really meant there should be another page between 11 and 12. We are missing a page that was published in the YA.

Geez.

-Griffith

I should get some sleep.. sorry again i'm taking everything seriously.. I still have 4 final exams next week so when i'm coming here to relax between studies.. know what I mean..

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Glad to see things don't change here ¬¬

But what can I say? Last two chapters were brilliant. I'm very excited of the prospects ahead.. but somehow I can see it all going horrible wrong:

Guts - "We're here! Time to cure you Casca!"
*meteorite destroys everything but Guts*
Guts - ".. this simply isn't cricket .."

;)

Walt, good to see last years project back on track :p

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I have been scanning for a year (damn time flys) But someone had PM'ed me and I told them that I will pick up the copy of YA and scan it, so just wait folks. ;)

Graywords said:
I believe that in Berserk, piskies are a wind-family type subgroup of elves.

MY question is, will there be all sorts of elves at Elfheim, or is it limited to mostly piskies? I estimate 6 or so chapters before we know for sure. ^^

It's been a long time we talked about that but...chapter 203 page 5 Ivarella and Puck are talking about Piskey... damn why didn't i read more carefully the first time i read the manga ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom