A terrible thing has happened

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Well, I'm deeply worried.

As most of the SK members here know, I'm the mega-collector of Berserk statues. Currently I've been narrowing down this huge collection because there is simply no room for it, and have decided to keep a handful of the very rare statues as well as a few other items.

Something disturbing has happened as of late, and it's deeply troubling me because of the amount of money I've put into it. Most of you who go to the merchandise section are aware that I have two shopping services, one which is public ( the M World Service) and one that is private ( my personal shopper friend with the AOW connections).

She's always delivered the statues and goods to me so I had no reason to distrust her by paying her a lot of money ahead of time for the statues that will be released in the future.

Unfortunately she has not been online, has not answered her e mails, and I have not been able to have any contact with her since the beginning of this year. I have several thousand dollars worth of pending merchandise she was supposed to deliver, and now for the last few months, I have heard NOTHING from her. It's as though she really disappeared from the face of the earth.

Unfortunately Paypal has one of those 30 day time limits to get refunded back your money. I'm going to have to tell them that the statues and products I ordered ahead of time were preorders and products I could not receive within such a short time limit.

I'm just having a hard time understanding why someone who has been reliable would suddenly flake off on me. I'm going to hope a little longer, but I truly am beginning to wonder if this person has simply ripped me off. The sad thing is she had stellar feedback on ebay and she has delivered items to me in the past. Perhaps I was too trusting.

Worried...that's all I can say. Especially with that amount of money. I'm going to start to get really mad.

Currently I am collecting all my paypal information and getting ready to submit it and ask for a refund or file a lawsuit for goods that were not delivered. Still it's not a lot of consolation to know my money is out there and I haven't heard a thing from her in a long time.

LC

That's one of the reasons I hate ordering things from people on E-bay.

A certain someone I know has been screwed twice, losing over a thousand dollars altogether.

It doesn't matter what amount of feed back a person can have. That account can always be hacked.

It's not saying much... but I do hope you're able to get most of your money back.

Winde

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Berserk statues and ripoffs tend to go hand and hand (besides how overpriced they are in the first place), I got scammed out of about $300 bucks for a winged Zoddo from our very own Kenoh-Sama before he dissapeared. Then a year later contacted some business partner of his who didn't know the score and said it must be a mistake and I'd get it. He went away too. I still have all his contact information and will use it to hunt him down eventually. =)

As for ebay, it's never done me wrong as long as you're smart about it. It's better than "knowing people" like Kenoh and this connection of yours, that's just a recipe for shit like this.

-Griffith

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don't mind losing the money anymore, I figure the learning experience and character built is worth more than a Zoddo statue anyway. I might have kept buying more and maybe I'd be the one with thousands in limbo today. =)

Plus, I just emailed him about it. Back on the hunt, son-of-a-bitch must pay! ;D

-Griffith

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Well if were talking about thousands of dollars invested, my best advice to u is get on those assholes of e-bay or paypal...they SHOULD be able 2 give u a refund... Worse case scenario.... u would only get a % of the total of gross... That is if you go on a "bitch mode". There's a friend of mine who invested a couple of thousands for his Anime store...never got the package, completly bitched about it for a few weeks...got refunded...

If bitching doesnt work then u know was next...IF u really want the moeny back.."LEGAL ACTION" baby the American Way ;D

SexyCharlotte

Griffith said:
Berserk statues and ripoffs tend to go hand and hand (besides how overpriced they are in the first place), I got scammed out of about $300 bucks for a winged Zoddo from our very own Kenoh-Sama before he dissapeared. Then a year later contacted some business partner of his who didn't know the score and said it must be a mistake and I'd get it. He went away too. I still have all his contact information and will use it to hunt him down eventually. =)

As for ebay, it's never done me wrong as long as you're smart about it. It's better than "knowing people" like Kenoh and this connection of yours, that's just a recipe for shit like this.

-Griffith

The statues I purchased from her on ebay were delivered as promised. The items that are still not delivered unfortunately were done off ebay, but I have the paypal transactions. Since there are obviously no tracking records of anything being shipped or delivered in the time period, I'm sure I can use that as strong proof of being ripped off. I'm just sorely disappointed and then I'm starting to get really mad.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Wow, I can't really say anything cept' that sucks... I'm sure it's not much help or much of a condolance but, hang in there! And if she doesn't respond send all sorts of bad input to her potential buyers...

SexyCharlotte

ZODDGUTS said:
Woah that sucks. Well there's a chance that the seller may have died or maybe she somehow got into a coma but that's unlikely. :-\

If she doesn't give back my money, she WILL be dead or in a coma ;D

SexyCharlotte

Renegade said:
Jesus Christ, just how much money did you put into this shit?

Great avatar by the way ;)

A lot of money. When I get interested in something, I go crazy. What else can I say?

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
A lot of money. When I get interested in something, I go crazy. What else can I say?

Was the money a larger amount then usual? I ask this because if it was then it would be more likely if she saw more then what you would usually see from you she might consider that an appropriate time to bugger off with the money, though she probably would have run off with other peoples money as well at the time, right?

Does she have a place on the net where people leave positive or negative feedback to her like on ebay, or anyway to see if her business is still active?

if she still does business on ebay, you could start emailing the people bidding in her auctions, outbid everyone with a ridiculous amount, etc., ...not sure how long you could do that, but some guy said it once worked for him; the guy who cheated him begged him to stop and sent his crap right away.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
The statues I purchased from her on ebay were delivered as promised. The items that are still not delivered unfortunately were done off ebay, but I have the paypal transactions. Since there are obviously no tracking records of anything being shipped or delivered in the time period, I'm sure I can use that as strong proof of being ripped off. I'm just sorely disappointed and then I'm starting to get really mad.

Did u printed any of the transactions u made on Paypal???...If not, THEY have copies of every transaction made for a year... your gonna have ta' move and make some calls IF u want to get to the bottom of it.... Also find out wich shipping company was supposed to deliver your package... if they dont have a record, they COULD send a document stating that nothing was recieved...and u will have them by the balls... Technicly, Paypal HAS to have some reasurance that the person that withdraws the money has done all the procedures to send your orders...if not, they have to find this person so she or he can give u the refund..BY LAW!... It takes time but u need to b pacient. I suggest u read your agreement file with paypal...

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I cant belive people would sink this low. If I ever found out were the person lived id go to there door, ring the door bell then when the person came out id beet the everloving fuk out of them.

puella

Berserk forever
To LC:

Catch her alive.

* I still hope she's not such a blatant bitch.....

To Griffith:

Catch him alive.

* Even I myself feel as if I were betrayed by kenohsama, fuck. >:(

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Malf said:
I cant belive people would sink this low. If I ever found out were the person lived id go to there door, ring the door bell then when the person came out id beet the everloving fuk out of them.
heh that has a legal term called A S S A U L T. Better to minipulate the law and sue then break it and get thrown in jail.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
puella said:
To Griffith:

Catch him alive.

* Even I myself feel as if I were betrayed by kenohsama, fuck. >:(

I know it's none of my business, but what happened with u and kenohsama?

E

explodingballs666

depending on how much money she has spent on the murchandise, she would be spending more on the hitman for here just getting here money back. if somebody did that to me i would juct call my family in Italy and have them send the mafia out here or something like that.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DarkMaster_reloaded said:
depending on how much money she has spent on the murchandise, she would be spending more on the hitman for here just getting here money back. if somebody did that to me i would juct call my family in Italy and have them send the mafia out here or something like that.
great, the mafia. The one thats shown on HBO or the one that was broken up in the early 90s?

Top Bottom