Berserk action figures: checklist and where to order

BAT

I'm a llama!
Hi, I am a recent inductee into the world of Berserk and also an action figure enthusiast. I would like to establish which action figures (not statues have been made) and which are in the works. So far, I have bought some fantastic action figures of Guts as both a Hawk Soldier and as the Black Swordsman, a 2-pack of Casca and Griffith, and the Skullknight.
I would like to buy Femto, Zoddo (human), Zoddo (monster, the action figure), Guts mercenary (when he is a young kid), Isidoro, Judeau, Boscogne, etc. but I have yet to find a source for these figures. I know explosiontoys.com is often suggested here, but they do not have many of these figures, and confusingly list figures that I believe are currently released (Guts mercenary and anime versions) as preorders.
Will someone please list for me those action figures which are available, and direct me to a convenient and, hopefully, reasonably priced source for these figures? I am located in the United States.
Thank you and good to be here,
BAT

conan

Until next time...
I have been told by Toycom the best place to get them is Explosiontoys. That being said, I have NEVER ordered from them and I am a self proclaimed Berserk action figure maniac! (Toycom used my review of the Guts Black Swordsman at Toy Fair 2003 as advertising!)

Anyhow...

Your best bet is Ebay and/or internet searches. If you have to, you can order from an overseas company and have them shipped to you, but shipping from Japan is a bit much IMO.

If you do get the monster Zoddo Action figure, LMK where you get it...I was looking for it, but was actually disappointed when I finally saw it and didn't buy it...now I wish I had... (get the one with wings if you can!)

THe only figure I am looking for at this moment is a Zoddo human form barring teeth and a Black Swordsman Millinium Falcon w/o cape and with extra arms/hands.

Good luck with your search and don't give up...if you love it, it's worth the wait!

Jess

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
If you need an entire checklist of Berserk items, I have nearly every action figure except the new Shierke one up for sale on ebay.

Go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3285003730&category=1345&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
conan said:
I have been told by Toycom the best place to get them is Explosiontoys. That being said, I have NEVER ordered from them and I am a self proclaimed Berserk action figure maniac! (Toycom used my review of the Guts Black Swordsman at Toy Fair 2003 as advertising!)

Anyhow...

Your best bet is Ebay and/or internet searches. If you have to, you can order from an overseas company and have them shipped to you, but shipping from Japan is a bit much IMO.

If you do get the monster Zoddo Action figure, LMK where you get it...I was looking for it, but was actually disappointed when I finally saw it and didn't buy it...now I wish I had... (get the one with wings if you can!)

THe only figure I am looking for at this moment is a Zoddo human form barring teeth and a Black Swordsman Millinium Falcon w/o cape and with extra arms/hands.

Good luck with your search and don't give up...if you love it, it's worth the wait!

Jess

There is no action figure of Zoddo the monster w/o wings. That's the statue that has two versions, winged and without wings.

The Zoddo action figure human with bared teeth should be on explosion toys, but if it isn't, you can search around elsewhere on US toy companies. There are two versions, bloody limited edition and regular edition, as with most statues and action figures.

I have an entire list on ebay of almost every single action figure except for the most recent Shierke and the Pucks ( limited night edition and regular edition) because they haven't arrived yet, but as soon as they do, they're up on auction. I just have too much stuff.

LOL

Top Bottom