Bad Francisco music Pablo

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I saw a will to seperate music agruments from other stuff so I decided to start a post where people can gripe about music they hate.

Two things if you try to convince someone some music is good they will hate it more and No logic just VENT on the music you hate.

Me I hate britney, backstreet, and any other pop dance musics if thats even what its called. I cant believe anyone would dance to these. These things make me want to vomit. Give me something with some death and violence. I don't want to hear about someone's girlfriend. Also i despise Hip Hop, it's like lets cross rap with pop music and talk about money a lot. Broke people don't want to hear about your money and i stay broke. What toilet paper do they write this crap on. Things I consider music make me dream of destruction but this stuff makes me want to 'actually' go on a rampage. Some people should not have been born with tongues.

Edit: Some cursing removed.

pablo.jpg

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Re:Bad music

I hate only one type of music and that is currently mainstream music. I do like...1 nu-metal band, at least i did until their crappy 2nd album lol (lostprophets). In my defense I bought the cd because it had a valkarie veritech on the cover and someone told me i should listen to them.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Aconyro said:
I saw a will to seperate music agruments from other stuff so I decided to start a post where people can gripe about music they hate.

Two things if you try to convince someone some music is good they will hate it more and No logic just VENT like hell on the music you hate.

Me I hate britney, backstreet, and any other pop dance musics if thats even what its called. I cant believe anyone would dance to these. These things make me want to vomit. Give me something with some death and violence. I don't want to hear about someone damn girlfriend. Also i despise Hip Hop, it's like lets cross rap with pop music and talk about money a lot. Broke people don't want to hear about your damn money and i stay broke. What toilet paper do they write this crap on. Things i consider music make me dream of destruction but this shit makes me want to 'actually' go on a rampage. Some people should not have been born with tongues.
Just pray that any of the Moderators in this Web agree with ya'... "Good luck Kiddo" ;)

Aconyro

REVENGE!

I hate the music. I dont care if anyone else likes it.
pablo.jpg
Let them. I'm not changing their mind. It's not my responsibilty.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Aconyro said:
I hate the music. I dont care if anyone else likes it. Let them. I'm not changing their mind. It's not my responsibilty.
eerrr I wasnt trying to change your mind there buddy boy... If it make u fell better... I am growing tired of the same shit OVER & OVER!!!...
"All Hip Hop videos are about 5 black guys with no shirt on, and saying how "FIIIIINE" she is"
-Pablo Francisco

Aconyro

REVENGE!

I did not believe you were trying to change my mind. I just wanted to state that i didnt plan on changing anyones mind. Not anyone elses or my own. its not the point of this thread.
fransico_cd.jpg

I took what you said at face value, it was a warning. Thats why i toned down my original post.

edit: And if anyone wants to logically explain why they hate some music, go for it.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Nomad said:
"All Hip Hop videos are about 5 black guys with no shirt on, and saying how "FIIIIINE" she is"
-Pablo Francisco

"The Mic-key Mou-se Club, bu bu be bu!

GIRRL! OH GIRRRUL!! BU BU BU! BU BU BE BU BU!"

;D

-Griffith

P.S. I'm with Pablo.

ShinHell9

Griffith said:

;D

-Griffith

P.S. I'm with Pablo.
lol, griff you own

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Griffith said:

;D

-Griffith

P.S. I'm with Pablo.
Interesting...I see that your familiar with "Huevo Splash!"

ShinHell9

Now if i can some people to sign a petition to stop reel 2 real's "singer" from "singing".

Nomad said:
-Pablo Francisco

Who's Pablo Francisco?

francisco.jpg

Well I also hate pop music boy bands made my ears bleed.Thank God boy band music is dead now.I also hate Creed which are a overated band that is a rip off of Pearl Jam.

E

explodingballs666

creed have some songs i like, but the music i lean toward and mainly listen to is korn, dimmiu borgir, mushroomhead, and cradle of filth.
korn.jpg

amigos_5.jpg

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

ZODDGUTS said:
Who's Pablo Francisco?

I dont wanna keep throwing off the topic of this thread..but...He is a comedian, u could download his comedy central 30 min. special...its on MP3 also. Highly recomend it ;D

Terrible things like boy bands dont die... their like cockroaches...u think u have them, but evenntually more will come, spread and contiminate this world.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Nomad said:
I dont wanna keep throwing off the topic of this thread..but...He is a comedian, u could download his comedy central 30 min. special...its on MP3 also. Highly recomend it ;D

Terrible things like boy bands dont die... their like cockroaches...u think u have them, but evenntually more will come, spread and contiminate this world.

He is the one that says the thing about the black people working on taco bell and the mexicans working at KFC right?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!

pabauto.gif
heavy metel is ok, not a huge fan. I hate all rap unless some good song comes up which i highly dought. Enya is amazing, thats what i listen to. I hate the crap that goes ooo yeah uh yeha uh yeah fuk this fuk that life suks yeha yeha yeha yeha bitches fine and low, i also hate when these heavy metal bands sing about death and destruction " raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh smash it burn it kill it. and they just mindlessy cream. I do enjoy some heavy metal though, just not crappy screaming.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

expoldingballs said:
you fucking dick skull lord korn is the best band that ever happened to this fucking planet. you fucking cock sucker, you probally like rap or some shit that fucking sucks cock any way. my cock is much mightier than yours will ever be. n if you try to inlarge your dreams will be shattered. cause no girl like small penis head like you! p.s. my penis so large yours sooooooooooooo small! and fuck you, you fucking ass hole, ass raping dunky fucker, bonner biting basterd, you uncle fucker.

DarkMaster_reloaded said:
creed have some songs i like, but the music i lean toward and mainly listen to is korn, dimmiu borgir, mushroomhead, and cradle of filth.

Korn, who would have guessed?

Me, I like all music except bad songs in genres of music I don’t listen to that aren’t about the stuff I like! If a song has good lyrics it’s good music! Like that one about the girl that didn’t go out with the guy! I feel that! Rap is only about bad words and isn’t cool like Nickelback!

Really, I’m not even a rap fan, but I’ve heard enough hip hop in my life to sense that hating rap nowadays is about as old fashioned as segregation. It's
pablo%20thumb.jpg
to the point where it's the same as saying, "I don't like rock music. That's just noise!" The anti-rap movement is over, and it sounds stupid when people generalize such a large and currently prolific genre. Go to bed, old men.

And Nomad, what's this? I hear you've been talking about my huevos? This is MY JOB! I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

Fuck these weaksauce music opinions, this thread's getting jacked and turned into the unofficial Pablo Francisco underground scene on SK.net.

-Griffith

P.S. "Huevo Splash! You sexy motherfucker!"

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

Griffith said:
And Nomad, what's this? I hear you've been talking about my huevos? This is MY JOB! I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

Fuck these weaksauce music opinions, this thread's getting jacked and turned into the unofficial Pablo Francisco underground scene on SK.net.

-Griffith

P.S. "Huevo Splash! You sexy motherfucker!"
LOL!!!...I like your style...

PabloFrancisco.jpg

"One Man.... One Solution"... "Little Tortilla Boy"!!!

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I know i shouldn't but I have to ask.

What would Pablo say about 'Green Sleeves'?

I'll just duck and cover now, hoping a bomb doesn't fall on me.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Had to revive it. Its just cool. And I want to say something. Since other people liked putting music they liked in this thread, for some odd reason, I'll put my personal favorite. "GWAR" ;D

Top Bottom