Full Metal Alchemist

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Anyone here watch this show? I think it is quite good, pretty dramatic yet at the same time very funny. I recommend it, since fans of any genre can enjoy it, even though it gets a little gory at times but then again nobody would notice that on this board.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Gore?

I just finished reading chapter 16 and watching episode 26 earlier today.
Good stuff. Dark enough, but with enough comedy relief to make is accesable to have people to talk to about it.

Oh, yea, and NO ONE is safe.
I wonder when they'll kill Al off.

New OP in ep 26. Anyone wanna take a stab at which are the last 3 Homonculus? (Wrath, Greed, and Pride)

Sloth hasn't done anything nifty... wonder what she does
Envy changes "his" appearance at will
Gluttony bites things causeing them to evaporate... strong too
Lust has nasty fingernails... sharp... can be made long...

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I like the new OP, but the ED song and animation are definately weaker than the last 2 themes which were stellar in my opinion.
I do not think they will kill off Al... maybe they will turn him into an enemy, but I also have doubts about that as well. I am more interested in the creator of Homonculus than the actual Homonculus though. And the Alchemists from the prison look like they will be major enemies as well.
Sloth has that oozing attack she used on that Alchemist who was hired to attack the Ishbal camp.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Grifth said:
yeah just let me get my wallet and go to the nearest bookstore buy it!
well if you don't have a chinatown then you can use an awsome combo:
CREDIT+INTERNET

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
wow thats rigth and get riped off! like ive been reading in these forums last days.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Grifth said:
wow thats rigth and get riped off! like ive been reading in these forums last days.
Yeah thats with substantial amounts of money not with enough to buy a manga with, unless you wanna buy the creator as well.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
i started watching this series, pretty good imo. There is a lot of deep emotions along with pretty well developed characters.

Is there an actual DvD set out of these yet? All ive found were subtitled .wmv ones for my pc.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
There might be japanese DVDs... you could expect to get 1/2 the episodes a disc for 2x the price and no subs either!

There do appear to be HK bootleg DVDs for the first 16 episodes though...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I've always wondered, since seeing parts of this show: could Skull Knight be something akin to Al? ^_- A soul imbued into a suit of armor?

I don't see any reason why not... sadly we know next to nothing about the properties of Skully's armor, aside from a possible "elfin" aura. :p Perhaps after his body "died", Flora or somebody else transferred Gaiseric's soul into the current armor... it's always possible =p

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Majin Tenshi said:
There do appear to be HK bootleg DVDs for the first 16 episodes though...

nah i was looking for an official american translation/dub release. i didn't realize the the anime only came out in 2003. still hasn't made it to the states yet on that venue.

Top Bottom