Devil May Cry O_O;

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Well, I have not played it, but it looks wicked. If you do not mind, what is the story like?

I read somewhere that Dante is supposed to be immmortal or something....if true, uh...how can you lose then ???

mangykid-cinnaman

Why?? why?? why the slaughter of ewoks?!?! noooooo
god, why does everyone like that game? i played it, and i kinda hate playstation controllers, not to mention the controller system was supposed to be "effortless", but it took way to long to equip the stupid gun, which i then couldn't get to work. i don't think the games all that great.

Gamecube for me!

Bodine

A REAL fan w/ 21 volumes of Berserk ^_^
I rented it over the weekend and smacked it down. The graphics are amazing, the action is smooth, and the frames stay high. The voice acting is annoying and the story is almost non-existant.

Its a very enjoyable hack and slash expirience.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I read in some magazine that the game may possibly top "Metal Gear Solid 2". Is that really the case? I just can't imagine that to happen...

Man is DMC short...I finished it in 2 days.  It was very sweet tho.  The underworld effects on the screen are awesome!  Now I just have to pass all the levels with the "S" rank, oh boy ::)

Bodine

A REAL fan w/ 21 volumes of Berserk ^_^
I read in some magazine that the game may possibly top "Metal Gear Solid 2". Is that really the case? I just can't imagine that to happen...

MGS2's DEMO was better than the final release of DMC  ;D

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"
Yeah just got the game and pretty cool annoying about the gun where you have to keep the R2 button down and the jump sometimes doesnt pull off easily errr well my real point was anyone else sorta notice that the orbs look like screaming beherites?

ruru

nani?
DMC 0\/\/|\|z

That game is badass...the voice acting does suck and the camera could be a little more well developed.

Otherwise the game is tight.......and for that kid who cannot figure out the guns....

you are strugglin....

that game has been beaten though and now I am on to Tony Hawk 3

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I rented the ps2 and the game yasterday from my friend, this game rules the graphics is great and the gameplay is amazing the voice acting wasn't that bad (my opinion) wish they make a game for berserk with this level of detail that would be great 8)

Top Bottom