Catfish hotel

Awesome character design. Takes a while to get started, and after
it does, it's pretty surreal. But funny. Surreal but funny.

http://www.catfishotel.com/
clic on the lower right "voir le film" +Quicktime6 button and it will start loading..
it's in french but there's not much talk.. only at the end the character says "you've got mail doctor !"

Eddie said:
I don't know if he's Protestant, so I put C for christian, still close to the same concept.

I only think he's an asshole... he's probably the american stereotype guy an probably everything I hate about people, I just don't want to know what's he think about DemonX's brother. Hell, i don't even want his opinion on anything...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
The_Fetus_Ninja said:
what if hes atheist, budhist, or islamic?
I don't think atheists would flame other athiests for bieng atheist. He said he hated people thinking of "his" god as nothing, and we were obviously speaking of the christian one.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

he is probably as retarded and anal as president bush and staff.

He probably calls French Fries Freedom Fries LOL

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Shurikn said:
Awesome character design. Takes a while to get started, and after
it does, it's pretty surreal. But funny. Surreal but funny.

It kinda reminds me of "Gorrillaz"... thanks

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I am protestent, i do my best to be a good perosn but its not my peronlaity to be nicy nicy. Im not a big fan of the french. I like being a republican kill foolish contry american. im not being an ass to x with his bro and all.Im trying to help him. IM not the kkk kind of perosn but I hate the french. Gays dont realy bother me as long as they leave me out of there "things". The french lied about finding bombs. They jsut did that cause they wanted some attention because madrid was getting it all. " hey we are the french this just in, weve found bombs and we cant tell u were or when it hapened but we did." That cartoon did have sweet charaters though.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Malf said:
I am protestent, i do my best to be a good perosn but its not my peronlaity to be nicy nicy. Im not a big fan of the french. I like being a republican kill foolish contry american.

I don't care to be honest. France is an awesome country with a lot of history, which I'm looking forward to seeing. It's morons like you that give people like Sparnage the idea all American's are idiots.

IM not the kkk kind of perosn but I hate the french.

So you hate French people or just the country? If you hate French people because their French your a filthy racist. Your probley the same kind of person that tells me to "Go back to Mexico", even though I'm not Mexican.

Malf said:
I am protestent, i do my best to be a good perosn but its not my peronlaity to be nicy nicy. Im not a big fan of the french. I like being a republican kill foolish contry american. im not being an ass to x with his bro and all.Im trying to help him. IM not the kkk kind of perosn but I hate the french. Gays dont realy bother me as long as they leave me out of there "things".
You are truly the kind of guy that is helping to build the stereotyped american that we (non-american) hate so much about..

Malf said:
The french lied about finding bombs. They jsut did that cause they wanted some attention because madrid was getting it all. " hey we are the french this just in, weve found bombs and we cant tell u were or when it hapened but we did." That cartoon did have sweet charaters though.

WTF are you talknig about ? You are watching CNN too much, keed looking at the same side of the medal and ignoring the other one. Have you seen the American soldiers persecuting villagers they where supposed to protect ? Spitting on them ? Bashing them ? Don't worry, they only finished hanged by the villagers.. oh by the way, CNN probably only showed the american soldiers so you can be even more angry, but there was not only american soldiers that have been hanged and decapitated.

Open your fucking mind

I hate people like you, as long as racists, sexist, homophobes, fachist, and lots more.. every extremist that think they are right have to be burned alive, or buried alive.

Keep proning the "liberty of expression"... you are probably as hypocrite as Bush, when he got bashed with opinions against him and what he is doing, he clearly said "i love liberty of expression", yeah right..

Just because you are a moron i'll lock this thread, i wanted to have others opinion about the video but since you exist and saying bullshit that is not related to the thread...

Lauralana

That's Hot
I don't know many french people...due to the lack of diversity here in school... but I have to say that french is the sexiest language out there.

Quite frankly, any pickup line in french does it for me :-*

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Lauralana said:
I don't know many french people...due to the lack of diversity here in school... but I have to say that french is the sexiest language out there.

Even about
"epona mange-moi le caca" right ? ^^
Well, as for me I find english more beautiful than french...
Guil

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Lauralana said:
*puts on leather jacket**runs to cvs**buys an english-french dictionary*
ok, theres step 1...*goes on hotwire.com**puchases plane tickets to South Carolina*

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Eddie said:
*puts on leather jacket**runs to cvs**buys an english-french dictionary*
ok, theres step 1...*goes on hotwire.com**puchases plane tickets to South Carolina*

Dude shes not in South Carolina shes in .... ummmmm Corsica visiting Mr. Fish and the rest of the Catfish Hotel Gang.

Top Bottom