Understanding things

Ok here's a question i have to ask to understand something better, is it because of the egg apostle that Lord Mozgus and the others have angel wings and are more powerfull ? Just like when he gave power to the Goat several chapters ago ? What's making me doubting about this is vol20ch6p.11 fourth "box/case/screen/whateveryoucallthis"

Thanks..

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yes... Look closer at the end of volume 19 and the begining of volume 20. The beherit-apostle "stings" Mozgus and comp. just as it did the Goat-shidoki-moji.

Walter said:
Yes... Look closer at the end of volume 19 and the begining of volume 20. The beherit-apostle "stings" Mozgus and comp. just as it did the Goat-shidoki-moji.

I suppose thats him stinging the rest of them afterwards as well, but I always wondered why Mozgus and his men had such a inhuman blood lust before that happened, also his weird arse face and the executioners strange appearence and abilitys never seemed too normal either.
They were picked out for their abnormalities though if i recall correctly.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
I suppose thats him stinging the rest of them afterwards as well, but I always wondered why Mozgus and his men had such a inhuman blood lust before that happened, also his weird arse face and the executioners strange appearence and abilitys never seemed too normal either.
They were picked out for their abnormalities though if i recall correctly.
Is it really that hard to swallow? Yes, Mozgus attracted a strange crew. Yes, they were all normal humans. No, they weren't secrely apostles all along, despite what you may assume from his "weird arse face".

Walter said:
Is it really that hard to swallow? Yes, Mozgus attracted a strange crew. Yes, they were all normal humans. No, they weren't secrely apostles all along, despite what you may assume from his "weird arse face".
The first time i've read the Albion part (last summer) i thought Mozgus crew was kind of angels all along.. because they did't changed much except when they transform (show their wings) like other apostles. Mozgus face look like a mask so it's what was bothering and confusing me, when i read again last night i took my time to read and look carefully at the panels and I really thought that it was because of the Egg Apostle. I asked the question just to be sure, because there was a slim chance that Mozgus and his crew had just escaped or "controlled" the Egg Apostle "attack".
In a not more distant plot, because of Ganishka i tought there was a chance that Mozgus was like that all along, we know that Ganishka is some sort of apostle, but did he used a behelit to get his powers ? It's a pretty wierd speculation, that doesn't stand because i'm pushing too far.. but maybe there's about 4 ways to be more powerfull than normal humans :
1- Struggling like Guts and Skull Knight
2- Behelits
------ The next 2 are those who don't stand because we have tangible proofs that it's not true but i have to say it.. ----
3- Mozgus "god power" because he believed so much in god
4- Ganishka, depending on his religion and because his apostle form is the only one we've seen lately that is "volatile" not physical...

Enjoy your laugh :D

Shurikn said:
maybe there's about 4 ways to be more powerfull than normal humans :
1- Struggling like Guts and Skull Knight
2- Behelits
------ The next 2 are those who don't stand because we have tangible proofs that it's not true but i have to say it.. ----
3- Mozgus "god power" because he believed so much in god
4- Ganishka, depending on his religion and because his apostle form is the only one we've seen lately that is "volatile" not physical...

I guess you forgot the fifth one :

5- Flora (and schierke) by learning "magic" which may also be true for Ganishka if the "crocs" are like wizard's familliars ,what seems to be more and more legit.

Top Bottom