Zodd the immortal Resin kit off Ebay

exhumethecorpse

I'm a llamer
A resin kit is usually in pieces and white. you put it together and paint. Sometimes they are pre-done hopefully thats the type it is though, i think if it was, it would go for much more $$$. But i could be wrong

NeeKz

You're flesh belongs to me!
exhumethecorpse said:
A resin kit is usually in pieces and white. you put it together and paint. Sometimes they are pre-done hopefully thats the type it is though, i think if it was, it would go for much more $$$. But i could be wrong

Ya you are right I asked him and he said it was unassembeld and unpainted and I asked him the size in inches cuz he just put 1/8 and that confused the hell out of me he say's its 12 inches tall.

Ps. ZODDOII He has a site where you can buy zodd and other model's from other series the trigun one looks really good too
http://www.cgmodelkit.com/

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The resin kits can be every bit as good quality as the finished statue, with little variation. And the good thing about resin kits is that some of them are ONLY made as kits, non AOW, and therefore are unique, only found at animation shows. Good luck in putting yours together and definitely show us all a pic here.

Top Bottom