The Propaganda Period: Devotion

ARgh, I tried to get the crease in the middle out of that one page you wanted us to do (The apostles bowing to Griffith in chapter 22), but it's just not working out man.

Reixor (Super Pirate) said:
ARgh, I tried to get the crease in the middle out of that one page you wanted us to do (The apostles bowing to Griffith in chapter 22), but it's just not working out man.

I call dibs.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
So close to being done.... I said I would take a break but... couldn't resist.

asmer said:
I've done an HTML-ization for the TCG's Rules: Rules (by Aazealh).
I hope that can help the Cause! ;D
It will help very much, when I get around to doing the Merchandise section. Thanks, asmer! But just as a side note, I'm not using that "97a2d0" purple background anymore =). I've grown up a bit since my old FAQ days. The typical background is now f3f4f4. Anyway, its just minor changes. Thanks again!

Already past that section. Thanks for the effort though.

Walter said:
It will help very much, when I get around to doing the Merchandise section. Thanks, asmer! But just as a side note, I'm not using that "97a2d0" purple background anymore =). I've grown up a bit since my old FAQ days. The typical background is now f3f4f4. Anyway, its just minor changes. Thanks again!
Alright, I'm very happy I can help. ;D
I've changed the bgcolor, if ever I do some other HTML, I'll remember to put that bgcolor.

Nice work man. For your future projects you wanted people to work on the coloring of large scenes. Do you still want those willing to help to do that?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
Nice work man. For your future projects you wanted people to work on the coloring of large scenes. Do you still want those willing to help to do that?
Nah. I can't really think of any use for them at the moment. But don;t let that stop you from coloring. All I'm saying is that I don't have a practical application for them right now.

I guess the Universe section is next... Goddamnit Griffith, where are you when I need you?

Goddamn Walters... you are really a badass...

This website is perhap one the best berserk site for its fan to look out...

I think the next time is basically to transfer everything from the FAQ to the encyclopedias... starting with the Manga section first

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I think the next time is basically to transfer everything from the FAQ to the encyclopedias... starting with the Manga section first
The FAQ grosses me out every time I look at it. The manga section really isn't part of the FAQ, but yes I'll be putting the Translations (manga) section in with either the Community or Merchandise categories. But that's about 3 steps down the line, though.

I'm now realizing I probably won't get to finish this mammoth until mid-summer.

Top Bottom