Pinned Newbie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Putting my nuts on the line here, folks! I will attempt to point out a few rules for new forum users.

1. Do not ask for scans; you will be attacked like a prison bitch and then banned by Griffith.

2. Search the forums carefully for questions similar to your own before asking; people hate reading the same questions over and over.

3. Do not argue with Olivier Hague. Mr. Hague possesses a morbid degree of knowledge concerning Berserk past, present, and even future. You will only be dismissed with a one-liner if you try.

4. Keep content forum-appropriate. Please don't speculate about One-Piece in the Current Chapters forum or ask about merchendise in the Character Cove.

There's more to be sure. I just don't know all of it yet.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
There's more to be sure. I just don't know all of it yet.

And do not associate yourself with xechnao. He is the only one to break rule 2 and 3. When he thinks he knows, he doesn't, and he asks stupid questions just for the sake of asking a question.

DemonX said:
And do not associate yourself with xechnao. He is the only one to break rule 2 and 3. When he thinks he knows, he doesn't, and he asks stupid questions just for the sake of asking a question.

*ahem*

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
5. Expect flaming to some degree if you post your honest opinion. This is because opinions are like assholes.
(a.) Everyone has one.

(b.) Some stink worse than others.

(c.) Just because someone shows you theirs, doesn't mean they want to see yours.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Do not multi-post (post the same thing two to infinity number of times in a row) You may get burned until you are FUBAR. (Use Remove :eek:)

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
6. Do not chant "Skull Lord" repeatedly. At best, it will summon an admin with a poor appreciation for other people's opinions (see rule #5), at worst it will convince people that reading Berserk leads to insanity, preventing Dark Horse from publishing any more volumes in future.

7. Relax. It's an Internet BBS, fer crying out loud, not the Iowa primary! If you can't seem to resolve an argument with (an)other user(s), Use the Personal Messager (accessible by the link next to your username at the top of the page) and flame each other privately. Please.

if your here to talk about shit online then why do you say don't post for us to here the opinion of you comments you must post so we can flame you like usual ok.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What is this, Newbie Revenge II: The Reckoning ? It's a wasp's nest of angst in here.

if your here to talk about shit online then why do you say don't post for us to here the opinion of you comments you must post so we can flame you like usual ok.
Calm down and get help. Quick.

i don't need help. my mind thinks faster than what i can spell, to tell you the truth when i think i have to think in pictures, because if i don't then i don't understand the situation. so if you think i'm dyslexic
(i think thats how its spelled). then thats your opinion ok. but i know i'm not.

The Dark One said:

Wow... indeed he is noob to the board here...

No fun this guy got no humour (cant even see i am trying to be sarcastic)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
The Dark One said:
i don't need help. my mind thinks faster than what i can spell, to tell you the truth when i think i have to think in pictures, because if i don't then i don't understand the situation. so if you think i'm dyslexic
(i think thats how its spelled). then thats your opinion ok. but i know i'm not.

I disagree.

demonx why do you disagree, and no i'm not a n00b ok i was posting on this site since the skulllord era. i just had to delete my account a few times because of my brother and the orgies topic and stuff like that.

S

SePHiRoTH

The Dark One said:
demonx why do you disagree, and no i'm not a n00b ok i was posting on this site since the skulllord era. i just had to delete my account a few times because of my brother and the orgies topic and stuff like that.
Well maybe people wouldn't think you were a noob if you didn't act so damn stupid.

The Dark One said:

I was under the impression that the orgies thread was made from the account "dark master reloaded" or something.

that was the one of many accounts that my brother took over for some reason. my brother is a dumb ass ok, he has adhd and likes to fuck everything up ok there its out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom