American and Japanese Manga release

I was bored inbetween classes so I sat down in the library and thought, "HMMMMMMM I wonder when we'll be caught up with the japanese releases?"

In Japan, Berserk mangas come out on average about 2 per year. Here in the states they come out 4 per year.

Are you ready for this, by the year 2016, yeah 2016, both Japan and the United States will be at volume 50.

That is if it goes up to 50, which I'm sure it will. But that's when we catch up to them. I'll be 32 when that happens. 32, yikes. Thank god we have a current chapters section and a translation section here.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I know the feeling, as many others do. It kind of sucks to read 20 volumes in a one month stretch and then wait for one decade just to read the other ones, but it's worth the wait.

I don't mind reading this stuff when I'm older; other series that I liked when I was younger that have been rereleased recently I still like (e.g. X-Men [movies]). Once you like something with a certain amount of interest, you'll always be interested in it.

Top Bottom