Categorize yourself

nir085

Horse and Armor
This article is pretty old and may have already been posted in this board because of that, but oh well, it's an interesting read:
http://www.somethingawful.com/article.php?id=61

I'm pathetic enough to place other people in categories, so I will based on the categories I've been given:

Mensa Trolls - Griffith, Walter
Derek Smart - Olivier Hague
Anime Freak - if you replace DBZ with Berserk, then everyone here, except for the people who post exclusively in Shootin the Breeze
The Flamethrower Clone - Griffith when pissed, DemonX, Skull Lo/ard, Wereallmad
Malf - Doctor Conspiracy / Man With a Grudge meets The Confused Newbie
Cute Gurl v2.0 - Lauralana
The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts - Vampire Hunter Bob(tons of one liners), pheonixfenix, Majin Tenshi
The Confused Newbie - too many to list...

I can already feel the flames I am going to get by some people because of this thread...like a Mensa Troll :) Anyways, feel free to flame me, my only request is that you do so while referring to that thread. Categorize me too while you're at it, if you can.

Some people can't be categorized, but that applies only to a few.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
nir085 said:
Cute Gurl v2.0 - Nir

*edited for stupid*

The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts - Vampire Hunter Bob, pheonixfenix

Hmmmm. I don't post to see my post count increase. and also

Counter-Strike forum: "Oh great, another NEWBIE IDIOT."
Star Trek forum: "LOL"
Honda Civic forums: "Sure. : )"

I only do the last one. I.E. "BS" and "sure".

M

medievald00d

I see myself as half "The Elite, Highly Advanced Forum Regular With 15 Million Posts" and half Mensa Troll.

M

medievald00d

Dont worry man, you can get an honorable mention or something

That article was fucking hilarious. ;D And all those pictures with the description was funny also.

Seems like I'm a mix of Confused newbie/anime freak. Good qualities I might add. 8)

Wow... I'm not even around enough anymore to get a mention...

I think everyone knows in what category you belong to. ;)

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
You forgot to add Miyu and Kim chan to that.

Did you actually read the Cute Girl v2.0 description? That's not a compliment.

To whit:
'In other words, try to be an online slut who's entire diet consists of pig troughs full of sugar. Whenever another Cute Gurl v2.0 comes online, the sheer idiocy in the forums will increase at least twelvefold. The Cute Gurls v2.0 should greet each other with outrageously annoying phrases like "hey baybee!!!!!!!!" and "luv u hunny!!!!!!"'

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Where the fuck am I? I just fucking say angry things. no one posts shit worth looking at, then I see this say "hey where did they put my angry ass" but am I on it? no, i'm fucking ignored, this is bullshit.

nir085

Horse and Armor
hehe, that post puts you in the "Mr. Aggressive" category".

Or I guess "Flamethrower clone" would be a better title, but someone has to occupy the "Mr. Aggressive" throne.

Lauralana

That's Hot
QUeeN typhonblue said:
Did you actually read the Cute Girl v2.0 description? That's not a compliment.

To whit:
'In other words, try to be an online slut who's entire diet consists of pig troughs full of sugar. Whenever another Cute Gurl v2.0 comes online, the sheer idiocy in the forums will increase at least twelvefold. The Cute Gurls v2.0 should greet each other with outrageously annoying phrases like "hey baybee!!!!!!!!" and "luv u hunny!!!!!!"'

Ya, i thought that name was a compliment at first as well... i think i want to join Miyu's category now

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Majin Tenshi said:
Wow... I'm not even around enough anymore to get a mention...

I know the feeling *grins* aaah the wonders of lots of online time... those were the days.

Kart

Resident /b/tard
I FUKING KEEL YOU!! I EAT YOUR BRAINS AND SPEAK WITH AN ACCENT AS I MURDER YOUR MOTHER! KEEL KEEL KEEL. sorry.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
flamerthrower.jpg

Fuck yea thats me alright

Kart said:
I FUKING KEEL YOU!! I EAT YOUR BRAINS AND SPEAK WITH AN ACCENT AS I MURDER YOUR MOTHER! KEEL KEEL KEEL. sorry.

Shut the fuck up alredy

N

Nasferatu Zodd

I agree with Miyu, but if I had to cataglorize myself it would probably be... lazy... :p

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Miyu said:
I categorize myself under the "none of the above" section. Anyone else care to join?
*pulls out wallet*How much is the admission charge?
wha? are you serious? no charge? We're not in New York anymore Toto.
nir085 said:
This article is pretty old and may have already been posted in this board because of that
Nope it was never here because we don't feel the need to judge people after we were here for a month or two. Unless of course the person sets themselves up to be flamed 100x or the person who judges is a shmuck.

Top Bottom