Isn't it interesting?

CnC

Ad Oculos
damn it sure would suck if Miura kicked the bucket in the middle of berserk... so I've decided to start the Bodyguards Saving Our Miura (BSOM ;D) club.

any volunteers? :D

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
damn it sure would suck if Miura kicked the bucket in the middle of berserk\

but in another way, that would bestow berserk even greater glory, that everyone would not be disappointed by the ending cuz there is none, so everyone would wonder and dream about their perfected ending. that dream will be the greatest of all dreams because it could never be fulfilled.and miura will live on forever for having created one of the greatest manga ever.

still, i don't want to miura to die

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I personally, definitely want it all to come to a climactic conclusion. Im sure Miura could go on for years by introducing a new apostle for Guts to fight per manga...but that would just be plain B A D.

Thankfully, Miura has strayed from that path that far too many manga/anime writers exemplify and he more or less has stuck to the main plot of Berserk throughout the entire series. Each event leading to another, giving depth to the characters, while constantly having us learn more about the Berserk universe. For me, Berserk is nearly an ideal series in terms of character depth and sheer ammount of plot twists. Its the 'thing' ive been searching for for years.

And it MUST end. Soon.

I agree with the ending part, but ... soon? It seems like if there is an ending, that where we are now would be the halfway point.

I agree with the ending part, but ... soon?  It seems like if there is an ending, that where we are now would be the halfway point.

only half way? i seriously cant think of much else that could happen after Griffith gets his Kingdom(assuming he does) and Guts stops him or something...
i cant imagine it going on for 5 more years...

well, I meant content-wise...certainly I don't think it'll take another 5 yrs to finish...but so far Griffith's -just- started whatever he's planning to do...and Guts is still sort of floating along it seems, confused about his own feelings. Between the character development of both (and others), plot twists, and story progression, it just seems to me that it could take awhile.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I agree. I think we're just past the halfway pint (Griffith's rebirth) There simply is so much for Miuora to DO. I mean, we have what we think might happen... but then we must add at least three times of that amount with stuff that we didn't just think of, unexpected plot twists and so on... WIll Griffith take on Idea? Will he die a victim of his own fate? Impossible to say really... exactly WHERE Miura will end it.

But yeah, I want the plot continued, and the character developement. Luckliy it seems that MIura is just getting more intense....

JIN

Yudanero...
Going back for just a sec....
anyone have a picture of his face?
In the Visual and Story File for the DC game there is a painting on the cover sleeve insert. It's of a man in a black turleneck with pillars of stone in the backdrop. Does anyone know who the painting is of...?  ???

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
why are mangaka so shy? I've never seen shirow either...it just sucks...

again, forgive my short and seemingly crappy replies, but my shoulder 's gone for a few weeks of inactivity, which makes the whole thing a lot harder...damn...no way gatsu can tie his shoelaces ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Going back for just a sec....
In the Visual and Story File for the DC game there is a painting on the cover sleeve insert. It's of a man in a black turleneck with pillars of stone in the backdrop. Does anyone know who the painting is of...?  ???
Susumu.

JIN

Yudanero...
Thanks Walter! ;D Susumu Hirasawa(Executive Sound Producer)...., we need another eye comparison(similar to the Locust/Wyld comparison) between the Hirasawa picture and an apostle. This guy is giving off a creepy apostle vibe with those peepers. ;D

why are mangaka so shy? I've never seen shirow either...it just sucks...

Samura finally showed himself in a magazine i believe, he refused to do pics before i think... ive also seen pics of Toriyama before. other than that, i havent really looked... :-/

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
If Berserk does end in the near future, I would be sad but I would get the next project Muira would make after Berserk as soon as possible because this guy makes good shit. Hell, it would be nice to meet him personally.

Top Bottom