Japan Addict ?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
The_Fetus_Ninja said:
hahahaha. c'mon tell me those aren't must haves >_^
I can't...
OWEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Ah NO, wrong cup! NOT MY COFFEE!!!! I PAYED $5 for that!!!!!

DemonX said:
Hehe i know, i just couldn't resist being an asshole
Like a lot of times ;)

You are one of the users here that is gifted to ruin threads :p (don't take it badly, you probably are the kind of guy that won't anyways, its just a comment not a reproach)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Shurikn said:
Like a lot of times ;)

You are one of the users here that is gifted to ruin threads :p (don't take it badly, you probably are the kind of guy that won't anyways, its just a comment not a reproach)

Thank you :)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Shurikn said:
Like a lot of times ;)

He just wants to get out of the Vortex and dive into the Abyss.

I think that Xechnao is a real cool guy now, we don't see as much post from him since he hit the 1000 posts.
Someone else took the role..

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
yea, its strange. the more posts you have, the less you post. I think some people reach a sort of trancendant state...... Then there are the retards who just keep spewin shit regardless of experience.

Majin Tenshi said:
yea, its strange. the more posts you have, the less you post. I think some people reach a sort of trancendant state...... Then there are the retards who just keep spewin shit regardless of experience.
We don't see you much around... I remember old time when you were flaming everything around :p

Here's a quote I like, it is not intended to somebody in particular..

Nothing is more dangerous in the world than true ignorance and
conscientious stupidity. [Martin Luther King]

DemonX said:
yep i cant wait to hit that 500 mark, then you will hear less of me

Why don't you try the triple post trick then ? It will save us useless sufferings

Hey Majin, I was thinking about what you said and what i replied this after-noon (2 previous posts) and I think it's a good thing (in a certain way) that we don't see you much.. maybe it mean that your social life is getting better ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Why don't you try the triple post trick then ? It will save us useless sufferings
Na then i gotta wait for 50 seconds to post each time and my point will take longer to go out... even if i dont have a point.

Top Bottom