Episode 239

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
I said they are allies regarding the Holy Order.

xechnao said:
Midland forces are gathering there against the Kushans.

See guys, in his own way, Xech does accept corrections to his opinion. He just doesn't accept that there was ever any correction made. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. It's like Wolverine in ORIGIN, except in this case it's WEASEL (what is this, WDT 10?). =)

Griffith said:
See guys, in his own way, Xech does accept corrections to his opinion. He just doesn't accept that there was ever any correction made. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. It's like Wolverine in ORIGIN. =)

It would be clearer if you linked the very first page of this thread if you wanted to drive back to the very origin of things :D
I tried to give a broad picture at nir085 which thought that the ocean's name was Vritannis.
Then Olivier said not Midland forces and then I replied back:
"Midland ally forces under Holy Order to free Midland against the Kushans."
Olivier then insisted and I replied till (maybe) finally he saw the way I was putting it.
You know the rest.
Matter settled.

P.S. Hitler was calling people he wanted to flame WEASELS.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
Why. didn't. the. mods. ban. xech. yet?

He's obviously trolling the boards, and frankly you two, winning an argument with him isn't gonna be that fulfilling.

You can't just ban the dude because he sees things differently. Griffith once said that it made him think about things differently even though he still doesn't agree with him. It's just another way to look at something.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
dwarfkicker said:
You can't just ban the dude because he sees things differently.

Of course you can. You can ban the guy because he DOESN'T think differently. You can ban the guy by impartial lotto. You can littereally ban anyone you want, for any reason, in fact, you don't even need a reason.

Whatever the case, the admins haven't banned the guy, and it's their business why. There already was a vote to ban the guy, and the majority voted against it, so (ignus) keep your complaints for pms and emails towards the admins instead of cluttering up threads with your griping.

Sure, I'd like the guy banned too, but I'd ban 2/3 of the board, if not more, if I were given the chance so it's not my business.

Being offended by a smilie depend on what words are around it...

You can't ban someone just because he doesn't agree with you... even if he post the same thing 5-7 times with just different words but saying the same thing, even if he's wrong. The better way is just to ignore him.

When you try to help someone realize some things and he's too stuborn to open his mind... let it go, it's not worth the time, I tried respect at the begining and it didn't worked, i wasted too much time and it's spamming the board. If we keep replying his posts he will keep posting the same things in different words (even in different language)

Good luck everyone

Griffith

Okay, half the shit in here is people complaining about the shit in here. That's even more worthless than the "garbage" being complained about in the first place; it's the trash's trash. So if you aren't talking about the chapter, shut the hell up. As a matter of fact, all the would-be admins that clog threads up with, "This sucks, another insightful post by me who is better than it all" can shut up in general (I'm just as guilty, but this is a current current chapters thread, so let's all stop the complain train for now, wait until the chapter is posted and the thread goes to hell anyway).

Now, to prevent further irony...

"Maybe Farnese is practicing magic?" :)

-Griffith

Griffith said:
"Maybe Farnese is practicing magic?" :)

-Griffith

What kind of spell do you think she's learning first ? Offence or defence ? I think it's better for her to learn a barrier or some kind of defence spell because she need it, after all she is Caska's body guard and Farnese have always trouble with attacking (In my opinion...)

Thinking of it.. maybe she is learning to controll her Od or something like that before learning spells..

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Shurikn said:
What kind of spell do you think she's learning first ? Offence or defence ?

It might be to early to be asking questions like that, like you said, she has to learn how to control the od first. She hasn't even started learning that yet.

However, my guess is that she might learn offence AND defence if you know what i mean. Like when shierke summoned that goddess in that town to fight the trolls, it kinda created a defensive barrier around the town AND started a flood.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
actually, she called upon 4 "dieties" for the barrier, and just a regular (albeit powerful) elemental for the flood.

heh, i'm entertaining the possiblity that Farneze might attempt to summon a powerful salamander, screw up, and after a lot of mayhem and destruction might end up a very, VERY unstable pyrokinetic.

DemonX said:
It might be to early to be asking questions like that, like you said, she has to learn how to control the od first. She hasn't even started learning that yet.

However, my guess is that she might learn offence AND defence if you know what i mean. Like when shierke summoned that goddess in that town to fight the trolls, it kinda created a defensive barrier around the town AND started a flood.

I don't know how Miura built his Berserk world but if it kinda like D&D i think it will be hard for Farnese to learn both kind at the same time and as powerfull as Shierke's magic. I did't played D&D really but some of my friends did and i looked at the books to understand the game so... maybe i'm wrong, like you said it's a bit early.. she it's been 1 or 2 days in the story that she asked Shierke and for what we saw last chapter.. it look like she's trying to master her Od..

I want to modify my question : In a not so distant future, what kind of magic will Farnese will learn ? Offensive of defensive ? :p

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
I don't think Miura buildt up the Story like D&D...so Farnese will develope her self depending if she is like a natural talent to it or not...and to the magic definetly Defensive...she doesnt need to contact to other spirits or forces for it...my guess... 8)

lordofmasks

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
the AD&D magic system will probably help in classifying the various yet-to-be-seen spells in Silke's 500-ish page grimoire. At least in my mind.

Then again, so would detailed writings on the subject at the local library ::)

Hm, think farneze will specialize in any particular school of magic? Evocation? Transmutation?

...Necromancy?
;D

One thousand percent agreed with dwarfkicker^^... She LOVES burning people (and animals, and houses, and so on ;D)

Doing some apostles kebab and she'll become famous as "Mamma Farneze"... :DCome to think of it, Farneze in italian means Blaze, or fire,right?

Smoker said:
One thousand percent agreed with dwarfkicker^^... She LOVES burning people (and animals, and houses, and so on ;D)

Doing some apostles kebab and she'll become famous as "Mamma Farneze"... :DCome to think of it, Farneze in italian means Blaze, or fire,right?

She changed more than a bit since that period of her life...

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I think she might try to avoid fire for a while, lest she go on a burning spree.

What I'm hoping is that they'll name the kid this chapter.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Well I think that since she is very old 'magic-learning-wise' she'd better try learning to feel od and astral being before doing anything. Unlearn what she know... kinda like learning the force, isn't it master yoda?

Sorry to get off topic but since the other chapter threads are pretty much dead, I got a question about when Guts is eating the stew in chapter 236. Is he bothered because it actually hurt the wounds in his mouth or was because what Skull Knight said in 237 about losing taste as a side effect of the armor? Again, sorry for getting off topic here.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Serpico: It's been so long since eating seafood so I tried to make a good meal. Did I put too much salt in it?
Guts: No... It was just hitting the wounds in my mouth. This is pretty good.

;)

Uriel said:
Serpico: It's been so long since eating seafood so I tried to make a good meal. Did I put too much salt in it?
Guts: No... It was just hitting the wounds in my mouth. This is pretty good.
Except he's lying.

Griffith

Exactly, it's the whole point of that scene.

So when Skull Knight confronts him in the next chapter about the side affects of the armor, Guts already has that experience to reference, adding real weight to Skully's words.

-Griffith

Top Bottom