Episode 239

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Nice chapter ! Thank you bakou.
It's cool to see Isidro and Serpico in action, they seem to be more self-confident about their abilities. And the baby definitely has something to do with the crocs.

As for you Smith, I believe some one will put a mirro soon, so even if you don't use bit torrent, you may able to see the whole chapter.
Guil

Guil-BANNED! said:
As for you Smith, I believe some one will put a mirro soon, so even if you don't use bit torrent, you may able to see the whole chapter.
Guil

I know... but my cable crop up lately and i have difficulty trying to access to the internet

I am accessing this board from someone else computer... see if tml i can use it again, otherwise it may be a long time before i can see the scans again... or i should say a few of them :'(

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
MOTHER MARY!! That was outstanding!! What a trio Guts, Ishidoro and Serpico make! Never seen them fight quite like that ;D It's good to see Berserk getting back into the double-page slicing scenes. Page 17 will be bookmarked from this day forth ;) Many, many thanks Bakou. And thanks for the compliment, Ouji ^_^

.. KURI YODA IS IN THERE TOO!!! Champion episode!

I'll leave the torrent file up so that people can get a decent seed off me. But as soon as the Naruto 80 torrent is out there, tough shit lads, I'm closing it down ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Great chapter. Lots of old-school ass kicking going on. Poor crocs... At least they're more visually intimidating than the Trolls. I think we can we be relatively certain now that these are of the same breed as the crocs in 230.

And yes, page 17 does indeed rock the hizzouse.

xechnao said:
Have you seen last pic??? :eek: :eek: Is this TRUE ASTRAL or what?
P.S. This is the bomb for the wild speculation that is coming
What.

Hmm, now guts has one arm using a magnet in order to grab one part of the sword, and the other he has to wrap a bandage around it to make sure he wont let go...

I wonder if he will end up having to find new ways to keep his right hand under control or if it will get better.

I'm willing to bet he will get better. Scheirke said he needed much more rest to recover. He hasn't allowed himself much time for that. You just know with Guts in the fight, the next chapter is gonna be a blood bath. 3 weeks never seemed so long.

Bakou said:
downsize my ass, its on the default list!!
Am I blind or what? I don't know if it was you, but right above my post there was another one, and that guy had a damn big ava, it filled one third of my screen! That dude probably deleted it right away...nah, whatever...

Regarding the Topic...awesome chapter!:eek:

dwarfkicker said:
I'm willing to bet he will get better. Scheirke said he needed much more rest to recover. He hasn't allowed himself much time for that. You just know with Guts in the fight, the next chapter is gonna be a blood bath. 3 weeks never seemed so long.

Yeah I hope so but his body had still been fairly damaged from when he first put it on including his body weight gone down and all, there is no guarantee that his "dulled" body will return to normal.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Walter said:
Summoning the 4 Kings again? Over a few croc-men? Overkill...
That was exactly what we thought when the four kings were summoned to fight the trolls and... you remember what happened : the four kings were able just to erect a protective barrier around the church (that some trolls did find a way to bypass BTW) the fight did go on for many issues until, at last, the trolls menace was stopped by Schierke and Skully that sealed the Qliphot.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
ooops: I saw just now the chapter :Thank you bakou.
Mmm... Guts did tie Dragonslayer to his hand.The shaking of his hands has to be worse than we thought

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, that was teh awesome. The hand wrap special ala Lost Children, page 17's oldskool kickassitude... oh yeah, and Isidro is now officially a graduate student of badass school. ;D

Thank you, Bakou.

roberto999 said:
the four kings were able just to erect a protective barrier around the church (that some trolls did find a way to bypass BTW)

Uhh...No? Once the barrier was up, the Trolls were done. Even the Ogre couldn't pass, he just threw projectiles.

roberto999 said:
the fight did go on for many issues until, at last, the trolls menace was stopped by Schierke and Skully that sealed the Qliphot.

Actually, Guts was responsible for all that. The Qliphoth wasn't sealed by Schierke, it was destroyed alltogether because of Slan's entry and then her exit, care of the big guy. Guts has TEH POWER!

-Griffith

P.S. OMG!! PAGE 19! IZ TEH KID MR.WIZARD-SAN!!!?? ;)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
dwarfkicker said:
This is for you smith. At least you can see what everyone else is talking about page 17.
http://www28.brinkster.com/babildo/Berserk/45.jpg

Link's not working, they don't allow direct linking apparently.

I don't have Bittorrent either... :'(

EDIT: Thank you Saeki!!!

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
Well, it looks like the whole Bunch has been looking to the "Crocodile Hunter Files" :eek: ;D

Great Chapter...cant wait for the translation... ;D

Does anyone have it allready???
Joke...

lordofmasks

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Nice chapter. I kinda started to get the idea though that the child is drawing the familiers there or somthing, just by the way the child is looking.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Olivier Hague said:
One page is missing, between 13 and 14. ^^;

Nobody ever managed to procure the missing page in the last chapter either, did they o.o;

Ah well, I won't complain. I've already seen 19 more pages than I normally would have, without The Internet and the wonderful help of people like Bakou and Saiya. :D

P

psymont

Olivier Hague said:
One page is missing, between 13 and 14. ^^;

wouldnt be the first time ;)

it is so good to see serpico back in action .... he hasnt kicked major ass since the trolls

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:
Still by far the bottle neck of the 3.

Oh really? I thought he had realized his ambition and was a better fighter than Guts now. My bad, he sucks ass.

goodblow.jpg

-Griffith

And I didnt realise he had graduated from badass school and was now in the same category as the other two. My bad, he isnt basically in the story for comic relief.

images

Top Bottom