Just workin on stuff, comments welcome

burnout39

HA! I can see you!..What...you can see me? AHH!
Howdy folks, I'm new here. Anywho, this is my current project.

I have just read from vol 26 up to the current chapters, and love the new suit, so I wanted to edit a picture and create a wallpaper. About 15 minutes into it, I figured I'd try somothing new. Well, I dunno. take a look for yourself:

(sorry, tripod is gay and won't let me have external links, so here is a page with just the images)
burnout39.tripod.com

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
looks pritty nice on the berserk armor head. im not sure though if u have edited the armor eyes (the red Z), but if u have it just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of it.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
The brand is an exception piece of work; Two Thumbs up for that. But the armour just isn't working for me. There is a trick to colouring armour... and, erm, when I figure out what it is, you'll be the first to know!

Welcome to SkullKnight.net, too :)

Good work, I'd add some more white to where the armour is supposed to be shinier. Maybe even go right over the original outline and smudge around.

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Nice work man, keep it up and youll gradually get better at coloring. My brother taught me all the skills he knows in photoshop, but he said nothing about armour so sorry that I can't help anyone. But while I'm on the subject of my brother I'm going to hand my username to him and I will rarely ever use it again.

SO FOR ALL YOU CONFUSED PEOPLE THE REASON I AM CHANGING MY USERNAME IS BECAUSE IM NO LONGER USING IT.

Jon Schaffer said:
Nice work man, keep it up and youll gradually get better at coloring. My brother taught me all the skills he knows in photoshop, but he said nothing about armour so sorry that I can't help anyone. But while I'm on the subject of my brother I'm going to hand my username to him and I will rarely ever use it again.

SO FOR ALL YOU CONFUSED PEOPLE THE REASON I AM CHANGING MY USERNAME IS BECAUSE IM NO LONGER USING IT.

My brother is a jackass, I told him to make a new account and he didn't so I am asking the admins to do a kind favor and delete his username please. Anyway hey, I'm new and unfortunately I am Scarfaces brother. And as he has said before I have taught him most he knows about photoshop, so Walter or whoever is running that thing, I'll be glad to help.

- Brad

burnout39

HA! I can see you!..What...you can see me? AHH!
I updated it a but, and actually gave it a texture (sorta) there is a few problems that came up, as you can most likely see, but I'm too tired to fix them right now :p

any more comments/ideas?

Top Bottom