Gatts Sword

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
I have some question about Gatts Sword.  

How long is the sword?
How much does it weigh?
Does it actually exist in real life?  
Does any Sword store carry it?  

I think the sword is called a Zweihander.  And it might be used in Germany during the Dark Ages but I could be wrong.  I also seen this sword in Soul Calubur II.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
i forgot something

i would say the sword is very big.
i would say the sword is very heavy.
i would say no human being who lived in germany during the dark ages would be able to lift that one.

errr... yeah if you could make two of those swords, please send me one... i pay the shipping fee.

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
hehe Chimni's on his way to the supermarket to buy like 50 rolls of aluminum foil ;)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
oh i am sorry chinmi..
looks like this guy is so strong he can lift it...     :eek:

http://angelicdreams.com/Imagine/anime/Cons/images/gallery/otakon00/ota055. jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
....what the hell is going on with that guys armor? Thats gotta be the 2nd laziest costume Ive seen.

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
http://www.soulcalibur.com/souls/siefull.html

siefull.html

Here is a picture of a Character in Soul Calibur.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
....what the hell is going on with that guys armor? Thats gotta be the 2nd laziest costume Ive seen.

I've seen worse......no thats worse. *shudders*

http://www.soulcalibur.com/souls/siefull.html

http://www.playonline.com/ff10/down/wallpaper/images/ffx8-800.jpg

Why are they holding there swords over there right side of there back? i'de think they would be original and at least have it over there left side -_-.
-David

CnC

Ad Oculos
 http://angelicdreams.com/Imagine/anime/Cons/images/gallery/otakon00/o
ta055.jpg

thats one terrible looking Gattsu... he's gotten shorter, lost most of his armor, and gained a few pounds...
you know this person spent the majority of the time on the sword (not seen very clearly in the pic), and the rest didn't matter

also: are those footbal shoulder pads?!

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
I have some question about Gatts Sword.  

How long is the sword?
How much does it weigh?
Does it actually exist in real life?  
Does any Sword store carry it?  

I think the sword is called a Zweihander.  And it might be used in Germany during the Dark Ages but I could be wrong.  I also seen this sword in Soul Calubur II.

You sholud check out a thread of some time ago.but to answer, imho,
1. i estimate it to be about 2.25 meters long with the handle
2. considering many factors, it should weight at least 100 kg, but check out the past thread about the dragonslayer
3.no,such a sword would be useless in reality
4.swiss knives .co  ;D

actually, i think zweihander is too generic. but this is a norse sword,as those the vikings used (you can see similiar stuff in the movie 13th warrior")

thats one terrible looking Gattsu... he's gotten shorter, lost most of his armor, and gained a few pounds...
you know this person spent the majority of the time on the sword (not seen very clearly in the pic), and the rest didn't matter

also: are those footbal shoulder pads?!

he's also wearing black jeans, if you look closely you can see his pockets... and thats one spiffy belt he's wearing too...
im tellin you, the guy lives out of his car and made the sword out of cardboard found on the side of the road...

EDIT: Dear God!! those are football shoulder pads!! :eek:

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
walter, can you make this pic available for profiles? it's a legend... ;D
please white_hawk... it's gonna be a torture for me to look at that picture everytime you post a message...
and you're a berserk apostle so... PLEASE don't     :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
plus that looks like an airport or something he's in... thats not gonna go over too well now with security

he's also wearing black jeans, if you look closely you can see his pockets... and thats one spiffy belt he's wearing too...
im tellin you, the guy lives out of his car and made the sword out of cardboard found on the side of the road
the blue tank-top isn't going well either

highgrade_reefer

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Regarding Gattsu's sword....I'm sure most of you have seen Rouroni Kenshin....and the Zanbattou....but it probably was not as heavy as the Dragonslayer. Its hard enough swinging around a sword that weighs around 3 lbs (a Katana) with any kind of skill and unless you've been puttin away the juice or have been practicing for most of your life....you'll probably take yourself out of the fight with a sword that big....

Thank the lord for assault rifles....

heh..Is it me or is that guy from FFX missin his right eye?

M

Majin_Gatsu

Good lord... look what I found  :eek::

IMAG0593.JPG

That's just plain ridiculous.  I wonder if Zoddo could even wield that sword  :p

Top Bottom