AUGH!

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
AUGH! When will it end?

Jeese, three months ago (or so), good ole' SK town wasn't like this!!! What the fuck happened? The amount of flaming, bitching and backstabbing here has risen like... uhm, a high tide!  :-/

Trust me, I was lurking.  ;)

Anyway, thats not the point. The point is that things aren't the same as they were, and thats not right. Please, I hope this Drachenfels arguement is forgotten and over with. I hope we can go back to the good old days (but without me lurking). This really isn't a good way to start the summer, and I hope we can all just mellow out, drink cheap-ass drinks and talk Berserk!

Pretty please?  :-*

I'm being totally serious, by the way.

puella

Berserk forever
Don't worry. It's done.
but I'd say one thing more: we get something important from this happening.
One would really do as you call him: so if we call him "ass", he would be really ass ,on the contrary, if we call him "nice", he would be really nice one.
it's very simple and common logic, which also applies to this board. So please keep it in mind. :)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Just about every forum has spells like this, so just stay, talk about Berserk, and hope it calms down. :)

D

Drachenfels

AUGH! When will it end?

Jeese, three months ago (or so), good ole' SK town wasn't like this!!! What the fuck happened? The amount of flaming, bitching and backstabbing here has risen like... uhm, a high tide!  :-/

The paradise-lost syndrome overcame me.
icon3.gif

Top Bottom