Who else thinks this is coming?

Femuth-Black Hawk

Guts...?..Love...?...Why?.....
Nomad said:
bad move kid...
The Admin can wear out some critic ,too_Or not?I didn´t mean it personal.Ah!I forgot: I am not a kid,but that is your predjudice consideration.Just think about it the next time and don´t come with:"Kid" ;)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
asmer said:
I think you're wrong. I think you missed the point of Guts evolving from the Black Swordsman, consumed in hatred and only thinking of wielding his sword, to Guts the "leader" of his small band. Wasn't it Guts himself who compared his current companions to the past Hawks? I think he has got "feelings" not only for Casca, but for the others as well. Just look at the last chapters and his behavior towards Schierke! I don't think it's the same guy that the one who was taking Theresia as a shield a few years ago! That's why I personally am sure that Guts would care about saving Isidro's ass.
enigma...for now...

For my personal speculation i guess Caska does have the chance to recover again... but for muira character i doubt it will be long... probably she will dies within a few chapter after she was sane

Within that few chapter or moment... she will definitely have a very touching romance with Guts

Not very likely but there is always a .5% chance ;)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
asmer said:
Just look at the way Guts fights alongside Serpico and Isidro in the last Episode, that may clear it up a bit for you...
I see your point... and you might be right. But it doesnt mean that Guts has "feelings" for his little band. Trust, Attachment, interests... dont see why not. Having feelings involved... except for Caska... who knows.

But again we are all just speculating, so there's no right or wrong here 8)

Yes I do believe that Gutts cares for his little band and will not let it slip away like he did last time...remember "why do i not realize i have something great until i have lost it"...especially with cacaska.

Will he ever leave her again? maybe if he feels she would be safe, but that is what he thought in the first place and look at what happen...so if she does come back Gutts might just want her with him to make sure she is protected.

maybe cacaska will develop new powers...hmmm

What i speculate is that when they reach Elfhelm, Guts will leave Caska there to be cure while he alone continue his quest for revenge (which no one apparently knew until they found him missing)

What follow next will be a one man show against an army of monsters... BADASS!!!! ;D

My speculation on the fate of Caska:

I think Caska will definitely be cured in Elfheim of her insanity. But from there it could be a couple different things.

Depending on how her memories work, I think they will all come rushing in at once, like a tidal wave. Imagine waking up to her nightmare, three years after the fact, with the realization that it is all real. I personally think she will kill herself. Or try to.

If she makes it through that, she will not be able to view Guts the same, because he is clearly not the same man, and she is definitely not the same woman. I find it hard to believe that she will join Gut's or Griffith's side so I don't know what she will do. I want her to go back to Guts, but we'll see. Oh in response to the comment about her cutting her hair. I don't think so.

I dunno if im overanalyzing or what, but hair seems to have at least some significance in regards to the state of being of a character in Berserk. The latest two examples being Guts and Farneze. Caskas hair has gone a lil wild as well. I think it just has to do with the fact that it is one of the few physical traits that can be changed relatively quickly. So I think she will cut her hair, but not the same way as before. The implication being obvious. Maybe a ponytail?

Aho411 said:
Depending on how her memories work, I think they will all come rushing in at once, like a tidal wave. Imagine waking up to her nightmare, three years after the fact, with the realization that it is all real. I personally think she will kill herself. Or try to.
Considering how she acted when she had a flashback back there when those guys tried to rape her...most likely. I personally think that whoever will cure her knows the konsequenses. Maybe they will have to do some 'step by step mind walking' like Shielke did to Guts when the Beast took control of him.

Top Bottom