femto and griffiths mind

bronks1

I'm a llama!
i am new to Berserk i just saw vol 6 and i was wondering something, do femto and griffith have the same mind or is it like a split personality thing, I just cant beleave griffith could do that to caska, thats why i think femto has his own mind and personality but still has griffiths memories, like a dr. jeckel and mr. hyde kind of thing, and also was femto controlling caska mind when he raped her, cause it looked to me like she was the one doing all the pumping,
but doing it against her own will,he wasn't even moving, and last has any one heard about them making a new sword of berserk game, once again forgive me it all these questions have been answerd but I only recently got into berserk, one more thing how does guts grip that sword with the prosetic hand.

Once Griffith made the sacrfice (which of course was meant to be important people) his thread to humanity was cut and he was reborn as a demon king. Once that happened he didnt mind doing something like raping Caska in front of his best friends eyes, by then he was no longer human and had no guilt or remorse. In otherwords no its not a split personality thing.

As for Caska I dont think it is the case where she is doing all the "pumping" she was still the one being raped, in fact i doubt she had much energy to resist or anything as she had a pretty tough time just before Griffith came along.

His fake arm isnt robotic or anything but it has a magnet in the palm for him to hold it better.

I dont know anything about the berserk game.
Someone correct me if im missing something.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Also was femto controlling caska mind when he raped her, cause it looked to me like she was the one doing all the pumping,
but doing it against her own will,he wasn't even moving.

About Caska doing all the pumping...It wasn't like that in the manga, but I remember thinking the same thing when I saw it in the anime but it was pretty much that way (I believe) to tone down how graphic it was in the manga.

And last has any one heard about them making a new sword of berserk game.

There's a thread, I think it's in the Berserk Merchandise section, that talks about the Berserk game that's being developed for the PS2.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Dragon Slayer said:
There's a thread, I think it's in the Berserk Merchandise section, that talks about the Berserk game that's being developed for the PS2.

I did another one in the "Shooting in the breeze" one but silly Nomad did not knew there was a thread allready... :-\

I havent got any information about it though

nir085

Horse and Armor
(offtopic) A Berserk game for the PS2 at this point is such a ridiculous idea. First, they'll have to basically create chunks of post-eclipse Berserk anime so that there will be video footage. And what would be the point of an ending in a game that cannot see the end of Griffith, Ganishka, or even one of Griffith's important comrades? Making a game of filler episodes would be a dumb idea too. There has already been a game like that and that has done nothing more than let Berserk fans hack-and-slash on the Dreamcast. And if its non-filler, who the hell is the game going to end with? Guts killing Slan's incarnation in the Qliphoth? Or maybe Guts simply surviving the second eclipse? A PS2 game would be a good idea...but much, MUCH later. In other words, they should just wait until the series is finished (in which case the game will have to go on another system, but oh well). Because then a game will be needed and I don't think they will take the initiative to make a third Berserk game.

Maybe so, but even though most people who discovered the manga saw the anime first, some people got into it by playing the game.

bronks1

I'm a llama!
thanks for clearing that up, im considering getting the manga,i just can't leave it at an ending like that, that was so slick of them too, knowing how much it would drive us crazy to know what else happens and would end up trying to buy all the mangas that i can't even read, basterds! any way tell me is the manga in color or black and white and is it worth getting even when i cant read it

The first three volumes are out now. They are released every three months. It's definitly worth getting. Scans can be obtained that are fan translations and as other people on this board will point out, aren't very accurate. With the exception of the translations posted here.

bronks1

I'm a llama!
cool! i saw that thread about the ps2 bersek game, i wonder what happend to it, in that thread it said its release was for the spring of 2004 which has already passed, i guess it fell through cause i cant find anything about it on IGN or GAMESTOP, to bad i would have bought it

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
The first three volumes are out now. They are released every three months. It's definitly worth getting. Scans can be obtained that are fan translations and as other people on this board will point out, aren't very accurate. With the exception of the translations posted here.
You could always just check out the timeline ( 8) *spoils entire series*)

bronks1

I'm a llama!
that time line helped me understand a lot, now once again i am new to the berserk series so forgive my ignorrance, guts and cascas childs was tainted by femtos demon jizz...DAMN, it just keeps getting worse for guts, he already had to watch her get raped, loose her mind ,loose his arm and eye and be branded,give the man a break he better get his revenge i hope he rips griffiths balls off, i dont know about any one else but i have never had reactions to a anime/manga like i have berserk it really gets to you, i thank i will get those manga after all, they seem pretty cheap, i kind of hope that when they give casca her sanity back she kills griffith instead of guts

You wont regret it, we have almost no one in this forum that likes the anime near as much as the manga.

dwarfkicker said:

Yeah, any japanese translator who works on Berserk are completely incompetent unless they are a member of skullknight.net, only then will they be worthy of translating miuras divine words. ::)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:
Yeah, any japanese translator who works on Berserk are completely incompetent unless they are a member of skullknight.net, only then will they be worthy of translating miuras divine words. ::)

Now you're on the trolly. ;)

-Griffith

P.S. Seriously, it's true.

Top Bottom