music cd's

just want to know what is the cd you people love to listen too if it is good then i'll probably buy it if not then yeah well.

my fav. cd is korn: take a look in the mirror.

any other cd's?

BOB

poruno sutâ
which music style?
that style you're referring to i'd pick Killswitch engage. Hopefully they become the nu metal killer

ok i doesn't matter what kind of music genre it is just what is your fav. cd. killswitch engage is a good band i like their music. nice one.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Well, I like my Death collection cd but if it has to be specific:

Individual Thought Patterns and
Scream Bloody Gore

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Eithier:
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Iron Maiden
Somewhere in Time - Iron Maiden
Divine Wings of Tragedy - Symphony X
or
The Odyssey - Symphony X

The only 4 albums where I loved every track, I just can't choose.

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Kevin Sorbo said:
Well, I like my Death collection cd but if it has to be specific:

Individual Thought Patterns and
Scream Bloody Gore

HELL YEAH!

You can put those on my list, I don't think anyone here will like my number 1 cd because it isn't metal, but those two Hercules listed are way up there I might recommend Hell Awaits, by Slayer I don't know why I like that cd so much along with most of the Metallicas. By the way my number 1 is actually an old rock album so it's basically on the end of the spectrum compared to my other favorite bands and is WAY out of place but I guess i'll put it anyway... Rubber Soul by the Beatles :p

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Dragon Slayer said:
HELL YEAH!

You can put those on my list, I don't think anyone here will like my number 1 cd because it isn't metal, but those two Hercules listed are way up there I might recommend Hell Awaits, by Slayer I don't know why I like that cd so much along with most of the Metallicas. By the way my number 1 is actually an old rock album so it's basically on the end of the spectrum compared to my other favorite bands and is WAY out of place but I guess i'll put it anyway... Rubber Soul by the Beatles :p
For the most part I liked Metallica up until recently with some of the bullshit they've been busting out, my favorite slayer cd's are Seasons in the Abyss and South From Heaven

BOB

poruno sutâ
ranemaka13 said:
and Iron & Wine:
-Our Endless Numbered Days
Like his Sea & the Rhythm EP a bit better. Check out Holopaw, too.

Exept for that do we only have metalheads here these days?? I mean Reign in Blood is the best album of all time but it's closely followed by the Beatles and their white album or Pink Floyd with their Piper at the gates of Dawn album.
Punk and Noiserock are also great music styles.

Run to thaaaaa hills

I don't listen to very much heavy metal. I do like Metallica, I dunno about the heavier groups. I'm a huge fan of Tool. Favorite CD....most of my favorite musicians are from the early 90s, alternative, etc. Its really too hard to pick a favorite CD, but right now I'm listening to a compilation by Ministry of Sound, called This is Tech-Pop. Its pretty good stuff, but if you guys like strictly metal, you will hate this.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
well listening rigth now to in flames-sountrack to your escape , superjoint ritual - a lethal dose of american hatred and some gorillaz.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Grifth said:
well listening rigth now to in flames-sountrack to your escape
Good choice :)
How does that album compare to their previous works?
Is there any song that measures up to "Cloud Connected"?

BOB said:
Like his Sea & the Rhythm EP a bit better. Check out Holopaw, too.
finally someone with similar tastes! i just got into I&W and OEND blew me away, so ill deffinately be checking out S&R. and ill deffinately check out holopaw.
ever hear The Apples In Stereo? ive heard of a couple of their songs but cant decide if i wanna invest in a cd of theirs.

and i recommend The Shins to all those who like good music! the best thing since strings on guitars.

nir085 said:
Good choice :)
How does that album compare to their previous works?
Is there any song that measures up to "Cloud Connected"?

i have that album by inflames. "cloud cunnected" is an awesome song, i love it. i also like "trigger". that song kicks ass. and metallica, i love "and justice for all". "one" is my fav. song off of that cd. i also have "st. anger" which i think is a good cd. but they lack guitar solo's.

Top Bottom