one more day

S

SePHiRoTH

[color=MaroonWow it's 8:25 and i need to drown my life away in Trexler Middle School this is so boring who else says that all there days suck like mine i am starting this topic because i am very bored right now.][/color]

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
"MaroonWow it's 8:25 and i need to drown my life away in Trexler Middle School this is so boring who else says that all there days suck like mine i am starting this topic because i am very bored right now" is an interesting color

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well anyone who either names them self Cloud or Sephroth is gonna be kinda... immature.

In other news its gonna be a rainy, cloudy day in sk.net, continuing throughout the month because we have another lil kid as an active board member.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
Well anyone who either names them self Cloud or Sephroth is gonna be kinda... immature.

In other news its gonna be a rainy, cloudy day in sk.net, continuing throughout the month because we have another lil kid as an active board member.
Well there was a member named Cloud Strife but he wasn't Immature, so so much for your ideas eh?

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Damn, a verb to noun disagreement. Well a mistake has been found in my typing but you should notice something about most of my posts; I modify them a lot because my typing sucks. I also tend to make good use of Microsoft Word for multi-paragraph post. Neverless, you'll still catch me every now and then in one or two sentence posts.

Or even this one, if you were quick enough.

ShinHell9

Aconyro said:
Damn, a verb to noun disagreement. Well a mistake has been found in my typing but you should notice something about most of my posts; I modify them a lot because my typing sucks. I also tend to make good use of Microsoft Word for multi-paragraph post. Neverless, you'll still catch me every now and then in one or two sentence posts.

Or even this one, if you were quick enough.
it's ok...I was just bored.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Don't worry. I am not taking offense. At least it wasn't Skull Lard because Skull Lard should be dipped in shit, hung from a tree, and beat like a pinata using a big white bat with big blue words on it that say:

DIE! SKULL LARD YOU STUPID DRAG!!!!!1111

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
Aconyro said:
Don't worry. I am not taking offense. At least it wasn't Skull Lard because Skull Lard should be dipped in shit, hung from a tree, and beat like a pinata using a big white bat with big blue words on it that say:

DIE! SKULL LARD YOU STUPID DRAG!!!!!1111

I THINK SOMEONE HAS AN ATTITUDE!!!1

HOHOHOHOHO!!11

SePHiRoTH said:
[color=MaroonWow it's 8:25 and i need to drown my life away in Trexler Middle School this is so boring who else says that all there days suck like mine i am starting this topic because i am very bored right now.][/color]

Have you ever thought of killing yourself?

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOU GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!111 I HAD TO STAY AT HOME AND MILK COWS ON THE SKULL FARM1!11

POST 9!!1

ShinHell9

SKuLL LaRD said:
YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOU GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!111 I HAD TO STAY AT HOME AND MILK COWS ON THE SKULL FARM1!11

POST 9!!1
no wonder why you have those incest and beastiality charges.

Top Bottom