Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i gave the idea so it would be dumb not doing it

ELEKTROFUNK said:
To start off:

No you fuck off! ;)
you are acting like a baby

ELEKTROFUNK said:
You sound like a profesional ass kisser more than anything else.Who are you the spiritual guide of the board? Dude go take a dump you are so full of shit
Judging people the way they act is the best you can do, you can continue.. i don't even mind ;) You should like more carefully the way you act but since i'm not your mother i have nothing to say about this to you.. iM just giving you an advise.

i'm not locking this thread so use it ::)

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Oh sorry we started a fire already, your a little late.

The "me want custom title thread" has been Unofficially RENAMED..........

THE BONFIRE!

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DUDES, CHILL WITH THE VIOLENCE!!! You're both missing the point, we must gang up on those who are most annoying.
My solution as chairman of the BWDC is that you turn every flame against each other into a flame against Waqas. Turning it against Malf and Seph is permitted too.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aconyro said:
Oh sorry we started a fire already, your a little late.

The "me want custom title thread" has been Unofficially RENAMED..........

THE BONFIRE!

COUNT ME IN AGAINST THESE ILL WILLED, UNENLIGHTENED, GOLFING COCKSUCKERS.

ShinHell9

Demon X should be Re-named "Buc Nasty" ... anyone who watches comedy centeral will get it.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Shurikn said:
Ok i gave the idea so it would be dumb not doing ityou are acting like a babyJudging people the way they act is the best you can do, you can continue.. i don't even mind ;) You should like more carefully the way you act but since i'm not your mother i have nothing to say about this to you.. iM just giving you an advise.

i'm not locking this thread so use it ::)

1st I was just replying :)

2nd You are not my mother but you sure act like a pu^^y :)

DemonX said:
COUNT ME IN AGAINST THESE ILL WILLED, UNENLIGHTENED, GOLFING COCKSUCKERS.

Why do children always speak in Caps?
I guess they need attention.

What happened now DemonX you made popo in your pants again?
here are some
pampersfor_demon.jpg

for you DemonX ;)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Shurikn said:
you want to be treated like an adult, act like one

*Yawns* great comeback
[me=ELEKTROFUNK]he should be taken out to the backyard and shot for being so lame, [/me]

Aconyro

REVENGE!
Or join a Commitee. They're fun, educational, and come with peer support. In addition, you always have a solid target. There are people who NEED your hatred unleashed upon them for they are too stupid to live.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Oh yea i did popo in my pants. But i thought i gave my pants to you?

Come on you could be more original than that if you try. I am really sorry for you being so lame :(.

DarkBlademaster

Ima gonna pull an electrofunk on this post.

Dark one, who are you anyways? You seriously have to get a life instead of referring yourself as Satan. I hate people like you; your one of those kinds to love to play golf, sort your trash, pick up trash in the street and need to use every type of shampoo that has the word natural on it. Your kind is always the wide eye, yuppie looking type, whos gotta protest if your work wages go down .5%. Then you go anywhere you want, and all of a sudden your the king, wearing your elitest orange/yellow striped pants. Go to hell, god damn librals.

And electrofunk, who are you anyways to comment? You walk anywhere you want, offering bullshit advice. I was really compelled to reply about what you said at majins girl problem post, but i figured that i wouldn't like to start anything with you, back then. Jesus christ, how would you know that stuff anyways? Are you a girl too? Do you somehow have both genes of the male and female reproductive systems? (I wouldn't be suprised if you did) Or are you just saying that just to be confident about your sexuality and your own man problems?

DemonX said:
I hate people like you; your one of those kinds to love to play golf, sort your trash, pick up trash in the street and need to use every type of shampoo that has the word natural on it. Your kind is always the wide eye, yuppie looking type, whos gotta protest if your work wages go down .5%. Then you go anywhere you want, and all of a sudden your the king, wearing your elitest orange/yellow striped pants. Go to hell, god damn librals.
Words for the ages!!!
g-carlin2.jpg

ShinHell9

If we wanted fucking spam we could've bought some at shoprite, we don't want to have to sift through all of this shit. If you're so tired of n00bs then stop encouraging them.

DarkBlademaster

Aconyro, in the land before time, before you joined the site, there was a dark, evil ruler named skull lord. He reeked havok among the good people of skullknight.net. Many people attempted to create rebellions, such as myself, but they were all in vain. It was dark times. However, the savior griffith came and struck a spear though skull lord's heart, killing him instantly. But then out of his belly, Skull lard came out, skull lord's reincarnation. Skull lard was just as evil, and now he has been provoked, harassing us good people once again.

BUT ITS ALOT FUCKING BETTER THEN WHATS GOING ON NOW. AFTER THE SKULL LORD TIMES A BUNCH OF STUPID NEWBS CAME AND PISSED EVERYONE OFF. VOTE SKULL LARD FOR PRESIDENT NOW!!!

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=3061

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom