Character Pictures in the Berserk Encyclopedia

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I was wondering, it seems for some of the pictures in the Berserk Encyclopedia some very unflattering pictures were chosen for a good amount of the characters.

Now I know I will most likely get a wise ass response of "Don't complain if your not contributing!" or "You got anything better!?"

But I was wondering if this was done on purpose to cause laughter, or if it was just due to time restrictions etc.?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin Sorbo said:
I was wondering, it seems for some of the pictures in the Berserk Encyclopedia some very unflattering pictures were chosen for a good amount of the characters.

Now I know I will most likely get a wise ass response of "Don't complain if your not contributing!" or "You got anything better!?"

But I was wondering if this was done on purpose to cause laughter, or if it was just due to time restrictions etc.?
A few characters wouldn't be suited with overly-dramatic portraits. Would you really want Jerome looking like he was going to seize the world? What about Isidro? As a little bit of humor, I made Adon with a very serious and distraught look.

I guess your sense of humor is just different (worse) than mine 8)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Walter said:
A few characters wouldn't be suited with overly-dramatic portraits. Would you really want Jerome looking like he was going to seize the world? What about Isidro? As a little bit of humor, I made Adon with a very serious and distraught look.

I guess your sense of humor is just different (worse) than mine 8)
Hey now,
I never said they didn't make me laugh, but I was just wondering...

Seeing as Roch's portrait looks like he's about to eat some small children

Top Bottom