BERSERK Demo to be release in Japan!!!

OMGGGG!

I"m downloading this torrent RIGHT NOW!!!! I was gonna buy Vampire Panic too, just for the demo!

I hope this demo doesnt' contain any spoilers! I've only read up to volume 23!

THANKS Aazealh!!!

It's the demo alright!

I just finished playing it! Btw, it's not 1 gig, it's a little less than 200 megs (at least the one posted on bittorrent is).

It's great! By holding L1 and pressing one of the 4 face buttons, you can use your canon, knifes, arrows, bombs (like the dreamcast one), and by holding L2 and then pressing one of the 4 face buttons, you can summon your friends (Serpico, Isihdoro, Puck, Scherik). I thought that was a nifty addition.

The sword is uber fun to slice people with too. There's a good deal of variation to the swinging of the sword... though I haven't figured it all out yet. One thing is cool is somehow you can run up an enemy and then stab your sword down vertically through the neck through the body, and then you flip over. IT'S AWESOME.

Well, I don't want to spoil anything else. I'll let you guys experience it for yourselves. I HOPE it comes out in the US, mostly because there's a lot of dialogue during the game and it'll be great to know what they are saying!

exhumethecorpse

I'm a llamer
ok now someone needs to translate the controller screen (i figured out everything but maybe im missing something) is anyone able to this and post it. That would be awesome. I cant wait till the full version comes out in America (it better be released cause cinematic games that i cant understand make the experience somehow less than if i could). And the 1gig was once you unrared it that was the size of the iso file.

exhumethecorpse said:
And the 1gig was once you unrared it that was the size of the iso file.

Ahhh... IC, yah, I sorta thought 200 megs was a bit too small for the game, but I burned it on a DVDR nevertheless. =P

But yes, if someone knows how to read japanese, a translation of the controller screen would be nice. Like exhumethecorpse, I figured out the controls but who knows what else we're missing.

Top Bottom