• 7milesdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majin Tenshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Aconyro said:
Here are some Presidential Canidates. There's room for one more. And some could be changed.
You seem to be a down to earth fellow why not add yourself to the list?

And now that I've told you to it won't seem like a "gimme"

EDIT: I'm still deciding who to vote for... this is a toughie, not like the Admins will agree with out unsanctioned choices anyway... ::)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Wh00t, vote me. I'll be leanient on all except spam. Also I'll push to get rid of some annoyances.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
The poll now contains many canidates who could use a vote.

Vote, because you can. Every vote counts. You can help change this board.

Azn He-Man666

*sighs*
Why do we always screw up our polls somehow, now some people who voted for others may wish they voted for VHB...

Damn him and his misleading profanity

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Kevin Sorbo said:
*sighs*
Why do we always screw up our polls somehow, now some people who voted for others may wish they voted for VHB...

Damn him and his misleading profanity

Hate the person, not the misleading profanity.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
There may be some missed votes, but remember this is the most used part of the board. Those who missed someone who they wanted could convince others to vote. The more votes the more meaningful this poll will be.

ShinHell9

As chairman of the BWDC, I urge you to pick up your weapons and stage A BLOODY COUP!!!! The time has come for us to take back this thread!!!! First we must get rid of the traditions of this board, yes we must get rid of SKuLL LaRD!!!! With Communism there is only victory!!!

-Chairman Eddie Tse Tung

Azn He-Man666

Aconyro said:
There may be some missed votes, but remember this is the most used part of the board. Those who missed someone who they wanted could convince others to vote. The more votes the more meaningful this poll will be.
In my opinion it's not meaningful anyway with people like Skull Lard on there, who will get votes because certain individuals find them humorous

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Aconyro said:
You may have Majin's place I don't think he actually would want it.
oh... so you actualy DID have me there... I was wondering... I didn't think I'd become that much of an unknown yet.

I think I have a real chance to win against that dimwit Skul Lard
Majin Tenshi for Prezzident!

Golems shall eat through the Domo-Kuns of oppression!

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
HOW WILL YOU "GET RID" OF ME?// THIS IS THE INTERNET!!!1 ARE YOU GOING TO BE MEAN TO ME OR SOMETHING UNTIL I LEAVE?!?1/1

ShinHell9

Kevin Sorbo said:
In my opinion it's not meaningful anyway with people like Skull Lard on there, who will get votes because certain individuals find them humorous
or maybe because it's bieng controlled by a fucking admin who is obviously abusing his corrupted ass power.

Azn He-Man666

Eddie said:
or maybe because it's bieng controlled by a fucking admin who is obviously abusing his corrupted ass power.
*shrugs* Well is there really anything we can do about that?

Aconyro

REVENGE!
The Reason Skull Lard is on there because Walter condoned his abuse of the section. That said enough to place him there. Yet, this is not meant to be humorous in any way.

Which even brings me to the real reason I started a flame campaign against Skull Lard. SL does not annoy me at all. The fact that SL annoys other people is what I couldn't tolerate. That is my main problem with SL as well as anyone else I have flamed.

Vote. For progress, For this section, and For the whole board. Vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom