IQ Testing

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I bit the bullet and took this thing. It was 'friggin' hard. But I got a 134 which is actually in the top five percent on this test. They even show you its current statistical graph.

Your score is: 134

What does your score mean?

70-84 Well below the population average.

85-99 Below the population average, but in the normal range.

100 The population average.

101-115 Above the population average, but in the normal range.

116-125 Significantly above average.

A score of 126 or above qualifies you to become a member of the International High IQ Society.

127-140 Gifted.

141-159 Highly gifted.

160+ Profoundly gifted.

180+ Universal genius.

Factors that may have adversely affected your score include lack of sleep and/or physical, mental, or emotional distractions.

I guess since I scored close to 140 which is what the peak of this one's accuracy is suppossed to be I should take the exceptional one.

I definitely recommend this site to anyone who actually wants to test thier intelligence.

New info: I looked at the paper version of the exceptional test. I am NOT taking it. I stress too much on test and I am pretty sure this one would break me.

Just another IQ test.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

My Results:

You are an Insightful Linguist.

This means you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual talents of an artist. You also have a creative and expressive mind.

7milesdown said:
Just another IQ test.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

My Results:

You are an Insightful Linguist.

This means you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual talents of an artist. You also have a creative and expressive mind.

Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Top Bottom