Is it True ?

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!
ok recently i went to go get my copy of Berserk vol.3 comic the one dark horse makes ok i told the guy that if he had any info about new berserk stuff... He said that there were planing or he heard from another friend that... they were goin to make another movie seiries of berserk a 2hrs Movie to finish off the series i dont know if true or not but if u guys heard of it also post up and what is the name of the game PS2 plz if u know it.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well thats news to me :).

Thats kinda good actully, they can tie up loose ends in the anime, and figure out a way how to get it out. I mean, I dont think they would air an anime like berserk, with the gore and X rated tities... hehe but i would love to get a 2 hour anime movie instead of waiting it to come up watered down on cartoon network ;D.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Angrim said:
ok recently i went to go get my copy of Berserk vol.3 comic the one dark horse makes ok i told the guy that if he had any info about new berserk stuff... He said that there were planing or he heard from another friend that... they were goin to make another movie seiries of berserk a 2hrs Movie to finish off the series i dont know if true or not but if u guys heard of it also post up and what is the name of the game PS2 plz if u know it.

There have been rumors going around about a second series/OAV/movie/whatever for a long time and so far it hasn't happened (and isn't showing much sign of changing). Don't worry, if something comes up, I'm sure this board will be one of the first to freak out about it. ;)

I'd much prefer to see a 2-hour movie with a higher budget than another TV series. These rumors are so old I don't see it happening anytime soon, though.

Well, we can always keep our hopes up... :)

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I seen this before many times and there's a long thread in speculation nation about it.

But if you really care, there are two networks I think could be convinced to show it. Showtime and HBO. Showtime invested in Fist of the North Star a while back and HBO showed Spawn albiet 12:00 at night. But we wouldn't want little kiddie's watching this anyway would we.

Top Bottom