Topics being locked

There have been a number of topics that have been locked. So it may have been the admins. If a topic is locked and at the bottom of the thread is doesn't say locked by 7milesdown, I DIDNT DO IT! So please dont ask me about it.

M

medievald00d

users have the right to lock the threads they start if they want.

I think people have 2 things against you
1. You're new, and you got the job even though no one knows you. I dunno about the hawks, but in this place everyone knows everyone else, and its annoying to find a new person with so much power

2. You're too rule oriented. Either dont do anything at all, or do everything you're way and make a big deal about it. (i.e. SkullLord)

You have a right to your opinion Pheonix. I knew they're would be resentment by some of you. I have spoken to others who have been here for quite sometime, and they are fine with my position.

And sorry, people who you dont know move into power all the time. This happens from time to time. Deal with it. Get over it. Im here now. If the admins decide to drop me, I'll be more than happy to give the mod status to someone they feel is deserving. As of now, this is where Im at. Deal with it.

well mister down of the 7 miles variety,

you seem pretty cool to me, :D

i havent really payed that much attention

lately to everything because of a certain

kiwi like being,

but you seem cool to me,

if you do push my buttons,

you will be the first one to know! ;D

at least im honest right? ;)

anyways, welcome to the circus!,

dont get too close to the hoops of fire,

or electrofruit when he "pretends"

to drop his car keys,

and dont pick them up,

but i digress,

my friend, welcome to the jungle,

- c ;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ya' know... if 7 miles would be giving attitude... that would be a cause of bitching... but he's not... he only does what he's told. PERIOD... now can we drop the whole thing now... Its getting quite anoying.
Im gonna end this with Walter's quote...
"If you dont like the way things are done...leave"
-Walter

Well... there's a topic that electro locked.. the one he started (news) and he got bitched so much he locked it...

i locked one of mine too because it turned dumb like almost every thread when people have nothing more to say they post crap instead of ingoring...

The admins/mod have nothing to do with this. Those who don't like the admins/mod, it's because they have something to reproach themselves.

yeah electrofruit locked down his because i

didnt get a chance to get on,

he didnt want me to open the keg ;D,

anyways,

everyone smile!

damn be happy! youre alive! :)

- c

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Nomad said:
ya' know... if 7 miles would be giving attitude... that would be a cause of bitching... but he's not... he only does what he's told. PERIOD... now can we drop the whole thing now... Its getting quite anoying.
Im gonna end this with Walter's quote...
"If you dont like the way things are done...leave"
-Walter

true.
the guy hasn't even done anything wrong and seems pretty decent to me.

Top Bottom