Berserk series (US version)

Ahmed

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I found news on animeondvd.com that there will be a trialer for the upcoming berserk anime series(US version) on the keshin tv series dvd as an extra

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, we've seen it already, it was on the last Kenshin DVD. Icefall has a video of it on his site actually :-/

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Nope it just ends with coming soon - although I did hear on my boards that there was mention of a march 2002 release, but that has yet to be confirmed.

Oh yeah speaking of US Berserk stuff, did you guys know about the toycom stuff? They're not manufacturing them - they're importing them! (or so I've heard)

That means they might be AoW right?

Check out the links on my page for the statues and descriptions:

http://www.arcticnightfall.com/berserk/page.php?section=store

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Nope it just ends with coming soon - although I did hear on my boards that there was mention of a march 2002 release, but that has yet to be confirmed.
do you consider this is as pure speculation, or do you think it might be a trustworthy information?

icefall

do you consider this is as pure speculation, or do you think it might be a trustworthy information?

Trustworthy... there was a whole reason for it but I can't remember right now (something to do with the timing release of the trailer in relation to their release date/legal stuff).

I'll try to elaborate more later - Still at work and frantically trying to finish japanese hw!

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
How many episodes do you think they'll put on each DVD? Are they planning on releasing the whole series simoltaneously (sp) or are they going to leak them out slow as fuck Evangelion style?

Isaac

icefall

How many episodes do you think they'll put on each DVD?  Are they planning on releasing the whole series simoltaneously (sp) or are they going to leak them out slow as fuck Evangelion style?

Isaac

Word on the street is 5 eps/5 discs ... and media blasters is WAY better than the suck factory that's putting out Eva (aka advfilms... 3 episodes a disc my ass :p)

I hate ADV releases.

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
Hey now ADV put 4 episodes on the first 2 DVD's heheh. Then they realized they could dick us over even more.

I don't like ADV either, every series or movie from them has the exact same voice actors.

Still better then Manga Entertainment, they've been pushing back the release of the Evangelion movies for-fucking-ever! I just found out that they pushed it back from October 30th 'till March 2002.

Anyway did you know if the Berserk DVD's were going to be released all at once or one at a time?

Isaac

icefall

I think they will release it one at a time like they do with kenshin

No one knows, but I'm thinking they'll do it like Kenshin too... although they're really going to try and be on the ball w/ this one as it cost $500K.

I'm sure we're all praying for a box set though  :-/

Top Bottom