Final fantasy 7 resin statues

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
These 2 statues just came out. I ordered the Tifa one, I think they look very nice. You can only get them now because they are going to be discountinued, like every other resin statue. Thoughts comments.....

http://animenation.com/dec033475.html

http://www.archonia.com/index.php?page=article&aid=17520

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
They look like the old ones that were on hobby link japan a while back.

Did you see the nude one of Tifa on Cloud's bike. When I saw that I was surprised that they would make a toy like that. Do an image search on google and type in tifa as the subject.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
dwarfkicker said:
Did you see the nude one of Tifa on Cloud's bike. When I saw that I was surprised that they would make a toy like that. Do an image search on google and type in tifa as the subject.

:eek:

I demand a link NOW!

Here ya go ;D

http://sango.sakura.ne.jp/~razoku/ph/sonota4/

A lot of it is how they made it. The final product is the pics at the bottom. Scroll all the way down.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
dwarfkicker said:

No but I WOULD like to see that! ;D Anyway they look pretty damn good, although I like the Vincent one better BUUUUUUUUT I do like Tifa and her huge boobs, choices choices.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
dwarfkicker said:
So it's a hentai statue?

Malf

yeah there nice statues. For a price of 60-80 dollars. Wow that one of her on the bike is awsome. One of the coolest resin statues has to be the one of skullknight on his horse.

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
Renegade said:
Nice. Tifa's good, but I always found Aries the hottest.

See, I think Aerith is cute, but Tifa is hot. Huge difference. Then again, Windeline hates Aerith with a passion ;)

nir085

Horse and Armor
I think it's hard to call a character cute when they have stumps for legs and spheres for bodies...or something like that...

Malf

nir not another word form your mouth! when i played final fanasty 7 i always was nice to tifa and mean to areis. When the time came I got to go on the date with tifa and not areis i was so glad. The game is so much more enjoyable with tifa as a close person to cloud. I was happy when areis died. I think that cloud has a love for both girls and could never really decide which one to pick. We will find out what the future will be like in final fantasy 7 advent children. Im glad areis is dead and i hope cloud builds a stronger relationship with tifa.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
;D theres hot girls in every final fantasy! Hell, I was playing ff10-2 before, and every 5 min. i couldn't help but pop a boner!

Top Bottom