Episode 240

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orochimaru

[Evil Genius]
Chapter 240 preview : Millennium Falcon Part Chapter of Falconia / Mysterious Fog

Links removed

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/

04v10.jpg

nir085

Horse and Armor
What intrigues and excites me is that "Capital of thousand year empire" is part of the title of a chapter that Guts is still fighting crocs in. I am out of dumb speculations for once because there is just too much, and at the same time too little, speculation that can be done.

Smith said:
What you mean? What should be the real translation
Episode 240 Millennium Falcon Part Chapter of Falconia / Mysterious Fog

We've been in the "Chapter of Falconia" since episode 236, and in the "Millennium Falcon Part" since episode 179 (volume 22).

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Looks like it's going to be a royal slash-em-up episode, which is always a good thing ;)

Orochimaru

[Evil Genius]
Olivier Hague said:
Episode 240 Millennium Falcon Part Chapter of Falconia / Mysterious Fog

We've been in the "Chapter of Falconia" since episode 236, and in the "Millennium Falcon Part" since episode 179 (volume 22).

My bad :p

my Japanese is kinda weak I'll change it right now thanks

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
I don't really think chapter 240 will be anything extremely special, they'll just continue to fight the crocs without any big revelations whatsoever, otherwise this fight would be quite short.. and we didn't have a long fight for a while, did we? o_O

i think chapter 240 will be awesome!!

i dont take Berserk for granted,

evry page, every chapter, every volume

is excellent,

if he takes 3 chapters to slice 457 crocs

in half so be it!!!

Berserk is too cool to say:

"oh, i think this chapter wont be too special,
im gonna take a nap through this one"

i dunno, im not mad or anything,

i just dont understand the "ho-hum"

expression people put on from things they

"think", not know,

but i cant take away your free will,

on the record:

"Chapter 240 will be extremely awesome and make me want years more, yeah! ;D"

- c

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't care for 240, hell no. I'm just sort of wishing that it'll have more story bits, since especially right now, the story is extremely interesting.
*shrugs* We'll see.

alright then korcas my friend,

give Berserk a HELL YEAH!
(holding up glass)

just remember, optimism!!

think best Berserk ever,

cause it is! ;D

talk to you later

- c

Griffith said:
Or just fog maybe if we remember. ;)

-Griffith

Oh wait! I know what is happening in this chapter, Ganishka is meeting with Guts!!!

I know it is a bit too exggerated, but if this chapter focus on Guts but the title forcus on Ganishka instead, then...

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
The point is : will be Guts able to not use the armor ? Because if he fails..kiss goodbye to something else , Guts

Its hard to tell if he can get physical benefits the berserker armor without going crazy though, for all we know it can increase his strength more then usual without taking over his mind.

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
Well... err.. I thought he's wearing the armor?
All he ever "took off" was the helmet of the armor, and we don't really know if it's only effective as the Berserker armor when it has his body fully enclosed. I still think he'll have all benefits of the armor, without using the helmet, his head just won't be protected. ;)

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Really when I said "kiss goodbye to something else" I was refering to some of his senses. The first use of the armor already had dire conseguences ( he is already unable to taste anything and he is suffering by color blindness).
And Skully explained what was bound to happen...

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
roberto999 said:
Really when I said "kiss goodbye to something else" I was refering to some of his senses. The first use of the armor already had dire conseguences ( he is already unable to taste anything and he is suffering by color blindness).
And Skully explained what was bound to happen...

Perhaps it will simply be a lightweight, really strong set of armor, and thats it. Guts might have to conciously release his inner "beast" with all his rage and fury to unlock the armor special abillities. With out it its just a good but mundane set of armor.

BTW: I still think Guts will find a way to overcome the armor and perhaps be able to use it and its powers regardless. But then again this might only be wishful thinking.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Korcas said:
Well... err.. I thought he's wearing the armor?
All he ever "took off" was the helmet of the armor, and we don't really know if it's only effective as the Berserker armor when it has his body fully enclosed. I still think he'll have all benefits of the armor, without using the helmet, his head just won't be protected. ;)
he removed the arms as well.

Kyosuke said:
Perhaps it will simply be a lightweight, really strong set of armor, and thats it. Guts might have to conciously release his inner "beast" with all his rage and fury to unlock the armor special abillities. With out it its just a good but mundane set of armor.

Yes it is a good light weigh (maybe even better than Godo ones) set of strong armor, but somehow i still feel the armor increase his strenght and agility without him turning berserk, and yes that maybe because the armor had somehow protect him from pain (though it wont be as strong as when Guts had his full armor on)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
So uh, how man kilograms do you guys think the armor weighs? It looks pretty light weight heavy duty stuff to me. What do you guys think it's made out of? Besides Magic of course, hyuck!

Anyway, the armor still keeps Guts feeling good despite the fact that he's not.

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom