Episode 240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, an old friend. Anyone recognize him without the rose?
Please, god no!

Thanks Olivier.
Its good to see some of the other powers Ganishka has. With all these new magical powers really makes him out to be very powerful and a great match for griffith, but it also shows that ganishka is one helluva multitasker.

Walter said:
Ahh, an old friend. Anyone recognize him without the rose?

Berserk fan #1 since 1996
DA09F486.gif

DarkDestiny

*Is not here*
Hey everyone... Im new ^_^ I didn't even know this existed until i was stuck trying to find chapter 238. Anyways

I think the kid is some kind of decoy, to bring guts and party into some kind of trap by an apostle. It makes perfect sense, since the kid just "appears" and is instantly attracted to Guts which to most people isn't exactly someone that could be father of the year.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
DarkDestiny said:
Hey everyone... Im new ^_^ I didn't even know this existed until i was stuck trying to find chapter 238. Anyways

I think the kid is some kind of decoy, to bring guts and party into some kind of trap by an apostle. It makes perfect sense, since the kid just "appears" and is instantly attracted to Guts which to most people isn't exactly someone that could be father of the year.

"Its the zany action, the crazy contraption, the fun is catching, in Mouse Trap!"

*sorry I couldn't resist the song just sprung into my head*

^Maybe, its been suggested before, but then again when has Berserk ever made "Perfect Sense"?

incognitoX

you fail me
Hmm..throwing this Ganishka-related activity into the mix makes me wonder if he indeed has heard of/has an interest in the black swordsman.

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
incognitoX said:
Hmm..throwing this Ganishka-related activity into the mix makes me wonder if he indeed has heard of/has an interest in the black swordsman.

Of course he does, Guts cut through one of his army as if it was butter, back at St.Albion. -_-;

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DarkDestiny said:
I think the kid is some kind of decoy, to bring guts and party into some kind of trap by an apostle. It makes perfect sense, since the kid just "appears" and is instantly attracted to
Obviously the kid is an exploding bomb that Griffith made to lure Guts in and then BLAMMO! (paraphrasing Graywords original theory).

Guts which to most people isn't exactly someone that could be father of the year.
Yeah, Guts is just a guy with a big sword, with little to no other emotions. He's incapable of love!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Thank you Olivier I did miss that thread.

And I too will miss our usual Babelfished translations. In a way the webmaster of that site has become one of us.

I am sorry for being irritating, but pls can anyone make a mirror site? :'(

If not at least just give me the link to the bit torrent i would be very grateful

Thank you!

Judo said:
here's your mirror:

www.people.freenet.de/PandorasBox/b240_01.jpg

thank you very much i am really touch

Back to the topic: F**king Amazing, oh my god especially on page 6 that little boy eye is really striking

I thought Serpico wind sword can only harm spiritual being? How can it decapitate the four priest head?

And yes, next chapter is going to be hella one fight, with their victory on this monster their final challenge is Ganishka himself!

P.S Am i wrong to assume the croc man is virtually the same as the one shown in 230?

And guys, i just thought of something? Could that monster be the apostle form of Ganishka?

Judo

Midlands finest
Smith said:
I thought Serpico wind sword can only harm spiritual being?
why? when did anyone say something like that?
The first thing he cut was a candle.

I

Italian_demon

Well now that there is a connection between the Baby and Ganishka, sounds obvious, after seeing the Croc turning back after noticing the baby...
I wonder if that`s a trick or there`s something more complex hidden under the baby appearance.

Judo said:
why? when did anyone say something like that?
The first thing he cut was a candle.

Well, if it can cut human then i guess the poor mum with her daughter would have been dead with the troll back in vol 24

GoHF

I'm a llama!
Smith said:
Well, if it can cut human then i guess the poor mum with her daughter would have been dead with the troll back in vol 24

Well, both the cloak and the sword only "work" when Serpico will's them to work. It's not that impossible that Serpico can control what is cut by the wind-wave and what isn't, otherwise there would be a ton of cut houses, rocks, roads, trees and whatever else was around the things he cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom