Episode 240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you !

GoHF said:
Well, both the cloak and the sword only "work" when Serpico will's them to work. It's not that impossible that Serpico can control what is cut by the wind-wave and what isn't, otherwise there would be a ton of cut houses, rocks, roads, trees and whatever else was around the things he cut.

Good point.

Yeah, those are Ganishka teeth and that eye don't know but reminds toyal evil, like the eyes of Slann back in Qlipoth. Don't remember about Ganishka's (anybody?)
Well that's a hell of a monster, perhaps the most terrifying one after Grunbeld. I am wondering how Ganishka made it, if it's not himself somehow.

So its certain that Guts has mild control over the Berserker armors power, the more he pushes himself, the more likely he will lose himself in it...interesting.

I didnt believe he would get nothing out of it unless he totally loses himself to it as that is what he tries to avoid.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:240!

Olivier Hague said:
(the teeth kinda look like Ganishka's?...)

Well, the smoke that came out of those priests also looked like the Ganish... and the Daka had those teeth too. But, with all this puppetry, maybe we haven't actually seen Ganishka yet? ^_^

-Griffith

P.S. Awesome.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Man, page 6 cemented my belief that the boy is Guts and Caska's kid. He always did the same thing as the demon fetus, he's protecting Caska.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Woland said:
Man, page 6 cemented my belief that the boy is Guts and Caska's kid. He always did the same thing as the demon fetus, he's protecting Caska.
It did not seemed to me that the boy did manifest some uncanny power. Simply he and the alligator saw each other and the alligator turned away.BTW none of the others noticed this.(mmm the hypotesis that he could be some kind of spy has some merit)

Griffith

roberto999 said:
It did not seemed to me that the boy did manifest some uncanny power. Simply he and the alligator saw each other and the alligator turned away.

It was also just like how the demon child used to protect Casca from anything evil that was out to get her. Interesting.

-Griffith

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
roberto999 said:
It did not seemed to me that the boy did manifest some uncanny power. Simply he and the alligator saw each other and the alligator turned away.BTW none of the others noticed this.(mmm the hypotesis that he could be some kind of spy has some merit)

It could be that the familiars simply were acfter someone who is percieved as a larger threat *cough* Guts *cough* by either them or who ever was truely controlling them (a child and a defenseless woman aren't much of a threat to anyone.

I'm probably wrong but I'm just saying it for arguments sake.

The one other thing is I would have kind of like to have seen the familiars go after the child, if only to have seen Caska's own "beast" come out again (like it did with the would be rapistists) and make some croc sashimi.

roberto999 said:

Just dun forget it is the four priest that is in control of the alligator, and it might be them telling the beast not to attack the child, therefore i conclude somewhat that child had significane link with Ganiska, as it might be a direct order to the priest not to attack the child

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
Re:240!

Griffith said:
Well, the smoke that came out of those priests also looked like the Ganish... and the Daka had those teeth too. But, with all this puppetry, maybe we haven't actually seen Ganishka yet? ^_^

-Griffith

P.S. Awesome.

Thats also my humble opinion...it looks more likely to be just another Marionett and not the real Ganishka...but it is still awesome to see that maybe Ganishka can control others by just entering in them as an art of Fog...maybe he can also do it with others not so devoted to him...or maybe even Apostles...(expeculation)... :eek:

PS: Yes...Awesome...

lordofmasks

LordofMasks

roberto999 said:

Well it doesn't seem to me that he is a Spy, the best form to asure that he is not related to Ganishka would have been to also attack him (and miss), but I just have the feeling that there is much more to this kid...something real weird... 8)

lordofmasks

Maybe the crocs turned away because the priests ordered them to turn away, and they ordered them to turn away because they were only looking for the boy. Maybe they knew about the boy and they were looking for him so when they located them, their job was done. Well.. it's only hypothesis..

Thanks for the scans

What's curious is that Ganishka sent like 50+ crocs against the kid...I'm sure he didn't expect Guts' band to be there, meaning, all the crocadiles+priests were there solely to deal with the kid. I think this draws implications as to how powerful/threatening the child is. Again, this is assuming that Ganishka didn't know Guts would be there (if he knows about him at all).

Like everyone was speculating awhile ago, I'm wondering if Guts and Ganishka will see Griffith as a common enemy...I think we'll see the answer relatively soon.

LordofMasks

Well the Enemy of mine Enemy is my....

But I really wonder if Ganishka does or doesnt know about Guts... ???

lordofmasks

Griffith

If the crocs were after the child, why did the croc that saw it leave?

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:

-Griffith
According to Shurikn, the 50+ crocodiles armed with harpoons and a bloodlust, just wanted to check in with the kid; make sure he didn't need a glass of water and whatnot.

Seriously, if all Ganish's forces wanted to do was to observe the child, I'm sure there are less direct, violent ways of doing so, especially as we're seeing more and more of his magic powers.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Walter said:
According to Shurikn, the 50+ crocodiles armed with harpoons and a bloodlust, just wanted to check in with the kid; make sure he didn't need a glass of water and whatnot.

Seriously, if all Ganish's forces wanted to do was to observe the child, I'm sure there are less direct, violent ways of doing so, especially as we're seeing more and more of his magic powers.

Or maybe it was just to "test the waters" and see what the everyone made of? Ganishka doesn't really stike me as the sort of guy who really cares about the loss of life. Now the Kraken (as I've dubbed the fish/elephant/demon) is taken' it up a notch to see what they're really made of (perhaps to draw out Guts beast or perhaps... to finally draw out what the childs powers)

Griffith said:

Griffith said:
It was also just like how the demon child used to protect Casca from anything evil that was out to get her.

Was this directed at me? ??? I was just pointing out that Ganishka saw fit to send a huge number of crocodiles for the (assumed) purpose of capturing/killing the kid, who, as far as Ganiskha knew, was alone. Maybe it was redundant, but I was just pointing out that this kid must have some deep powers to cause that kind of response from Ganishka. I'm making these assumptions because I don't think it's mere coincidence that this child appears, and then immediately afterwards crocs crash the party.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Mage said:
I was just pointing out that Ganishka saw fit to send a huge number of crocodiles for the (assumed) purpose of capturing/killing the kid, who, as far as Ganiskha knew, was alone.
Why do you insist Ganishka thought the child was alone? If I have your reasoning correct, Ganishka has the power to detect the child, use mind-control over priests (subsequently over crocodiles), but can't see a band of 6 people, drenched in odic power, living in a house, not 5 feet from the child? I think you underestimate our bearded badass.

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
Griffith said:
It was also just like how the demon child used to protect Casca from anything evil that was out to get her. Interesting.

-Griffith

Thank you for mentioning that, because that was itching me all the time when I read through that chapter. I also think, from an artist's standpoint, the way Miura keeps displaying the child's facial expression is very, very close to what the demon child looked like, sans the distorted face. Especially lips and eyes make me feel like Miura's definetly trying to have a similarity going.

Thank you for mentioning that, because that was itching me all the time when I read through that chapter. I alos think, from an artist's standpoint, the way Miura keeps displaying the child's facial expression is very, very close to what the demon child looked like, sans the distorted face. Especially lips and eyes make me feel like Miura's definetly trying to have a similarity going.

::) Not sarcastic, huh? ::)

I agree with Smith, about the croc stopping by the priest's order. "What u doing, u idiot!! Master will take my balls out if that kid is hurted, even a scratch !!! Go back to finish the others first!!"
I think the mist leaving the priest's mouth is part of ganishka himself, like the Count(snail apostle) did to create the monster soldier, who fought gatts for revenge.

Walter said:
Why do you insist Ganishka thought the child was alone? If I have your reasoning correct, Ganishka has the power to detect the child, use mind-control over priests (subsequently over crocodiles), but can't see a band of 6 people, drenched in odic power, living in a house, not 5 feet from the child? I think you underestimate our bearded badass.
Good point...I was speculating using assumptions...based on timing, more than anything, I suppose. It seemed that Guts' band had been stationary for quite a while, recooperating...then all of a sudden the kid appears, and then immediately afterwards the crocs come. I thought Schierke/Flora's seals on the brands masked their 'od' somewhat, making the only other possible target (with weird od) being the child. I assumed the croc turned away because the child was protecting Casca, (the way the demon child did). Of course, Ganishka's likely aware of the entire party now.. I should've held back on assuming he didn't know they were there in the first place, though, since nothing points either way.

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
tokken_brz said:
::) Not sarcastic, huh? ::)

I agree with Smith, about the croc stopping by the priest's order. "What u doing, u idiot!! Master will take my balls out if that kid is hurted, even a scratch !!! Go back to finish the others first!!"
I think the mist leaving the priest's mouth is part of ganishka himself, like the Count(snail apostle) did to create the monster soldier, who fought gatts for revenge.

Umm.. nope. Not being sarcastic. If you actually spent the time to go back to one of the chapters that had the demon child, you would notice a similarity in his facial structure and mimic.
And it DEFINELY wasn't implied that ANY other person than the kid, stopped the Croc from eating Farnese, Shielke and Kyaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom