do yall think guts would be able to breathe

underwater in his berserker armor?

it changes his face structure and instantly heals him,

i just thought it might be cool if

he kicks ass under water ;D,

what do you think? ???

- c

Nup, probably not.

Being near the ocean is just asking for him to come close to drowning a couple of times, Miura wouldnt take that golden opportunity away from him.

With the Dragonslayer and berserker armor? I think he will have a bitch of a time trying move under water.

Sparnage said:
With the Dragonslayer and berserker armor? I think he will have a bitch of a time trying move under water.

With supernatural strenght and agility, i think he will still move faster in water than any human on land

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Doesn't matter how fast he is, all that weight of the new armor and the Dragonslayer would drag him to the bottom of the ocean. Unless they tied a rope to him, I don't think he'll be swimming around fighting monsters.

we dont know all that the berserker armor does to him,

so its possible it could transform him slightly

to make it possible for him to kick

some izass underwater,

at least i think that would be cool ;D

hopefully he wont grow gills though :eek:

- c

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
well I can see how he would certainly be able to kick ass pretty much in any environment. surely we can all agree on this. However the man does still need oxygen, so the real question isn't whether or not he would kick ass underwater, but how long he would be able to kick said ass before dying from lack of air. surely even guts wouldn't be able to tread water with the dragonslayer and the armor.

M

medievald00d

well, actually, it should be easier for guts to fight underwater (past the air thing)

On land, the dragonslayer must weigh a few hundred pounds, and since he's holding that 7 foot sword from only one end, it must weigh a lot more. Then, his armour is probably about 60-100 pounds of added weight.

While he would sink in water, gravity has less of an effect in water, and friction plays a bigger role. Thats why animals can move in water without having any muscles or even a backbone. And since the DS is fairly aerodynamic, we can assume that it would be a tad easier to swing in underwater.

pheonixfenix said:
well, actually, it should be easier for guts to fight underwater (past the air thing)

On land, the dragonslayer must weigh a few hundred pounds, and since he's holding that 7 foot sword from only one end, it must weigh a lot more. Then, his armour is probably about 60-100 pounds of added weight.

While he would sink in water, gravity has less of an effect in water, and friction plays a bigger role. Thats why animals can move in water without having any muscles or even a backbone. And since the DS is fairly aerodynamic, we can assume that it would be a tad easier to swing in underwater.

Yeah, but it would be harder to swing the DS underwater, if he able to slash apostle underwater into pieces he got to have some godlike strenght to do that, which i believe he had reach that stage

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
I doubt that the berserker armor would make him not need to breathe... ::)

Its far more likely to make him forget he needs to breathe...

then would it heal his lungs if they collapsed or how would it affect him if he started drowning? ???

would the armor poke into his lungs and give them air? ???

just curious

- c

Majin Tenshi said:
Y'know... the berserker's armor brand of "keeping Guts moveing"... I wouldn't exactly call it "healing"
Damn right, it's causing mayor blood loss...that's why it's so dangerous, because it does the opposite of 'healing'...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
If he was underwater it would be nearly impossible for him to fight using the dragonslayer. When you're underwater you can barely chop anything, guts would have to keep stabbing repeditively.

then if the sword was too big underwater,

and he would have to use repeated stabbing,

maybe the armor could transform it into

a mini-slayer ;D

then he could be the black-knifeman,

or the black stabber,

and as he is stabbing them repeatedly to death he could sing:

you can feel my anger

you can feel my pain

you can feel my torment

driving me insane

i cant fight these feelings

they will bring me pain

you can take away

make me whole again

perfect song for guts killing something,

oh well, just sounded cool ;D

- c

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Aqua Guts, huh?

You know, it never ceases to amaze me what you guys find to argue over.

I haven't laughed this hard since Makkuro got into a tiff with SKuLL LoRD over "it's" vs. "its".

we arent arguing,

just speculating and havin fun!

you may join in too,

what do you think about the black-stabber?

- c

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
QUeeN typhonblue said:
Aqua Guts, huh?

You know, it never ceases to amaze me what you guys find to argue over.

I haven't laughed this hard since Makkuro got into a tiff with SKuLL LoRD over "it's" vs. "its".
Yeah but Makkuro was a dickweed...

i think it would be cool if he did go underwater,

then the armor would let him breathe and

change his dragonslayer into the

dragon-harpoon from hell-slayer,

fire some and crush the apostles to tiny pieces,

or better, turn it into the

torpedo slayer!

FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

damn im tired, it would be cool though!

and make a chapter called "The Red Berserker",

special guest star sean conery,