guts vs beast

i wonder if it will ever be guts vs his beast?

it would be pretty cool if that happened

and he basically grabbed the beast by its throat

and shoved the dragon slayer up its ass,

i wonder if it would be inside the berserker armor,

or if he just gets so mad because he hates

the fact that it just takes him over and he

wants to kill it,

or maybe he gets mad because he almost

hurts caska because of it,

i can just imagine him grabbing it around the

trachea and looking at it hard with his one eye

like sayin "take this to the bank and cash it",

then stuffs it up its own ass,

just a thought,

tell me what yall think about guts vs beast ;D

- c

If he ever battles with the beast I wouldnt think it would be a physical battle, rather one in his own mind.

In a way he has battled with it before like when he first put on the berserker armor, he was fighting to get control once again.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I have thought of this a couple posts back, and maybe the beast will take a physical manifistaion. Something along the lines of say... Venom (in spiderman).

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Sparnage said:
God I hope not.

What you talking about! That would make it more exciting! :p

Seriously though, it would seem a possiblility, because guts alredy has his differences with the beast.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Maybe he can pull a Nash, go crazy and then tell futch, or whoever's with him to go because he may end up killing him... i bet theblakeman knows the scene I'm talking about.

what if something freakish happens

and the beast splits from guts and

he takes part of the berserker armor

then goes into berserk mode on guts?

just a thought ;D

- c

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
The beast is a part of Guts. It keeps egging him on, trying to convince him to become care-free & start going on a psycho killing spree.

What I'm trying to say is; The beast probably can't live without Guts.. guts made the damn thing.

Now, if he runs into an appostle/enemy that can manifest certain parts of your psychie/memory, that's a different story..

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
If it gets totally out of control... Guts will have to face it.... weather its in a fysical form or just mental.

i wonder if he did face it,

if it would have regrets to attack guts,

like a child of some sort simply because it

came from him,

interesting, yes? :)

what do you think?

- c

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
No thats Karts job. Its just that I saw that a couple times alredy and it makes my head hurt. Alot.
Yeah, it is a bit annoying. I meant to mention that was supposed to be in a child's tone.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
DemonX said:
Sorry, but its really bugging the hell out of me.
my bad... :-\. y grammar isn't as good as my verbal english... I know it's anoying... and I apologize...

Demented Swordsman

0718.jpg

:p

Demented Swordsman

I found it, didn't make it.. so its alright, I guess.

Used to make a crapload of these things, but it got old. This ones a classic, tho

DragonD2

I don't know who I am & no one would ever tell me!
Somehow I alwayz loose at them Nazi Spelling B contest. But, anyway check me for any lose mistakez. I'll correct 'em later.

I'm actually really interested in the guts vs. beast and how it would be a mental battle rather than a physical one. Perhaps it might even become both. Does anyone think that the beast will want to join Griffth and then later at some point become a roadblock for Guts, where defeating the beast is a step up from an Apostle?

Top Bottom