Looking for a movie

Hi everybody
it's been about a year that i've seen a CGI movie preview and i'm looking for it. The problem is that I don't remember the name. I only have flashes of the preview (it's been a year...) we see aliens (not like the movie) emerging from some kind of corn field or something, and vanishing after (i think it's in the same scene). There's also big falls all around somekind of ancient building. It's kind of vague i know but i really want to find it. If my memory is right there's some japanese people working on it (producers, writers.. i don't remember).

It's been almost 2 hours that i'm looking for it today and i looked yesterday too. I'm kind of desesperate because i remember my reaction when i saw it and.. you know..

If you guys can help me, thanks a lot.. i just hope i have the link somewhere at home.. I remember now that i found it on a web site dedicated to the movie (production and everything), there was screen shots also.

Thanks anyways :)

Well.. i know i'm vague but i really want to find it.. i'm still looking for it in google.. with any key words i can find. My plan is that if someone have seen it.. this person will know what movie i'm talking about, well i hope so ;D

If i end up finding it.. i'll sure post the damn link in here..

Since this is a topic about finding movies. Any of u know where I can get a copy of the animation FIRE AND ICE! I had it long time ago on BETAMAX... I want a copy badly. Even if its VHS. I can still tranfer it to DVD. Please let me know, if any of u know about it! ;)

Been a while.. but i haven't find it yet.. had no time left to look for it and tried almost any key words i thought about on google without any good results..

But here's a good one, anyone have seen :
Kaena, The Prophecy

Pretty good CGI movie, old (a year i think) but very good, made in France and Quebec (cooperative)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
The Dragon Reborn said:
Since this is a topic about finding movies. Any of u know where I can get a copy of the animation FIRE AND ICE!  I had it long time ago on BETAMAX... I want a copy badly.  Even if its VHS.  I can still tranfer it to DVD.  Please let me know, if any of u know about it! ;)
THAT MOVIE ROCKED!
Too bad it flopped when it was released...

I had an old copy on VHS but I'm not sure what's happened to it now, sorry.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
for "Fire and Ice"...I only have the VHS version... good condition though. I could ask if one of my friends can burn it :-\. PM me if is of any interest

As for the CGI movie... try looking for "Beyond the Minds Eye". This were short films and "music" videos. So far that's the only thing that comes to mind :-\

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
You can buy bootlegs of Ralph Bakshi's "Fire and Ice" right off of ebay. The movie has it's moments, but I really don't care for rotoscoping.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
ralph bakshi is my hero. ever see coonskin (a.k.a. streetfight)? good stuff. the animation is always somewhat poor in his films, but i think it's due to low budget and all the amatuer cartoonists he hires. theyre still kick ass movies though.

Top Bottom