problems in registering

BiQ_

" ... "
First to say, I'm a fucking retard.

It all began when I registered with the username "BiQ". This username is something I have used in very many places, and it has, indeed, started to be my name in every internet-based communication method I use. You can say I have grown a bit fond of that name now.

Well, what do you know? I managed to mistype my email in the registration process. Found out when I had waited for quite a bit for the confirmation message. Clicked the back button and saw the mistyped email in all it's glory. One missing letter.

Needless to say, the "BiQ" name was now taken, and I had no means of getting it. Now I then tried to use the IRC measure: taking the name "BiQ_". Did not work all that well, because it just seems that YaBB wanted to think it as the same as "BiQ", at least when I tried to change my password. Well, the problem is now 'sorta' solved, since this name seems to be different enough. Still, it would be nice if I could have the name I originally wanted... help?

No, I'm not really expecting anyone to go out of their way to help me out, and I certainly am not going to make a fuss about anything.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
Just change the displayed name... its in your profile.
Unless you deleted his old "BiQ" account I doubt he can change it back connsidering pretty much the same thing happened to me when i had shinhell and had to become shinhell9. I still can't even call myself shinhell...oh well.

BiQ-- said:
First to say, I'm a fucking retard.
Thats not necessarily true, but I gotta honor a man who knows when he screwed up.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I'm not going to dirty my hands with this crap. Call me an asshole if you wish.

Top Bottom