Berserk game not set for U.S. release

SLOTH

i see all
Went to E3. I visited the Sammy Studios booth and was very dissapointed that there was no berserk there. I asked one of the exhibitors if there would be a U.S. release and he told me that "we don't believe that it would be very successful in the United States." Well just wanted to let you guys know; I'm very sad :'(

It'll be here. They just aren't aware that the anime sold extremely well and the manga has been selling out here. Once they catch wind of these facts they'll change their minds real quick. And if they don't port it someone else will. Eidos ported Sword of the Berserk. If Sammy doesn't do it I wouldn't be surprised if another company handles it.

dwarfkicker said:
It'll be here. They just aren't aware that the anime sold extremely well and the manga has been selling out here. Once they catch wind of these facts they'll change their minds real quick. And if they don't port it someone else will. Eidos ported Sword of the Berserk. If Sammy doesn't do it I wouldn't be surprised if another company handles it.

That's true also since Sammy is not the one's who are making it, it's Yukes. There's EA,ATLUS,Sega and THQ who are know to import games.Maybe one of those will import it.

SLOTH said:
I didn't know yukes was making it; thanks for clearing my cloudy vision.

Yeah Yukes is the game company that's made all those Smackdown games for the PS and PS2 they also made the Berserk Dreamcast game. Someone else other than Sammy will bring distribute the game.

I just wanted to kown if this would be a good modchip to buy, would it let me play japanese games?

http://www.modchipworld.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_22&products_id=46

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
pippin22 said:
I just wanted to kown if this would be a good modchip to buy, would it let me play japanese games?

It will play japanese games however if you solder it on wrong you may screw your ps2 over. If you use a non-solder modchip that will get rid of any possible problems.

pippin22 said:

There's also a disc called Freeloader that lets you play on your PS2 games from other Regions. From what I heard you can get this Disc on EB,Gamestop etc. For 10-20 dollars. This may be the best option and probably won't screw up your PS2.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
7MD said:
Get the non solder one. Trust me! I know from experience.
Yeah, I use that one, it's no problem haing to use swap disks, unless you're lazy as crap.

Are these modchips illegal?
Yeah but it's not like a cop will ever go into your house take apart your PS2 and arrest you for having a mod chip. all it will do is void you warranty, which for the japanese games they have is well worth it. Also don't worry theres no MODC officers who try to sell you a chip and then bust you.

Top Bottom