Berserk manga Vol. 4 US release date

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Sparnage said:
I was going to show my brother the fault of the Berserk summary on the Dark horse site but it seems they went to the trouble of fixing it. Isn't that nice?

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=13-287

Maybe bitching helped. Demon, you should have a warm fuzzy feeling inside ;)

I only just now noticed the corrected summary. I'm glad that we can actually make a difference in pointing out complete stupidity, and that Dark Horse seems to be making sure the volume gets READ before it's summarized, now. (Vol.5 is pretty much accurate, at least.)

BTW, I also sent an email to Dark Horse complaining about the original Vol.4 summary, waaaay back when the original thread about it surfaced. I'm sure they received complaints from more than just the two of us, also. ^_- Power in numbers, y'all. Let's continue to bitch about stuff like this in the future.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Sparnage said:
What concerns me more is that (and even though I like Darkhorse's choice in Manga) It like Akira takes 3 months to publish 1 volume.  

Now Berserk volumes are realised in Japan something like once twice a year, so at this rate the english version which is 25 volumes behind or so will take 6 years to get up to volume 26 or 27, and by then the series will be close to volume 40.... pretty shit for some.
they should release the vol. on a montly base like they are doing with the samurai executionner

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
dude, um . i don't know what version of Berserk I have but I got Vol. 4 like 4 mo's ago. and already have Vol. 7. am i in a different unisvere? i know im "of the world" and all. but whats going on? did i miss something? ???

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
lost to me said:
whats going on? did i miss something? ???

This thread is from 2004. You can see the date of a message below the title. Graywords' message at the top of this page was posted on June 29, 2004, 01:39:22 PM for example.

Top Bottom