Rinkya

I got all the Berserk manga for around $80.00, and all of the Trigun for $25.00, and I used EMS shipping, and shipping was $186.88 >:(. Did anyone else buy off Rinkya and get charged so much?

conan

Until next time...
Not from Rinkya, but I too have made some purchases from Japan and been charged through the roof for shipping...

welcome to EMS!!! :(

Anyhow...you should do what I do and buy A LOT of stuff all at once, then sell off some of it for max $$ here in the US since you had to pay shipping. I sold off some of my "imported" stuff to make up the difference.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Unfortunately, the shipping and insurance costs from Japan are incredibly high. Through the m world shopping service, I remember once paying as much for shipping and insurance as I did for the items themselves...but not once did any item ever break or was undelivered, so it's pricey but well worth the cost to ensure delivery.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
never rely on rinkya or celga, because they'll rip you off so much by all these other ridiculous bullshit fees.

instead, try jpqueen.com :)

M

mohlemuellr

Oh man, Rinkya had a good service though, but now I'm poor, feel kind of ripped off. o_O
Incredible high fees & not enough transperency!

Bought only some Doujinshi, some Tankobons, each item beyond 1000 Yen. They quintupled my costs o_O ...
Next time I will try jpqueen... If there's a next time. O.O

I ask myself, how the Japanese ebay sellers can have such small shipping fees ...

@pippin22
They took 125USD from me ._.
Only for... SOME books

Top Bottom